ICE TT (Finally)

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form
Sorry, gotta drop out. Having a "closed" house at the same time. :(

Affan, keep the CD handy till the next time we meet. Oh, by the way, will be at the mech this Saturday. Are you in the vicinity at that time?

ALL FORUMMERS WELCOME!!!!!

Names

1. nikazwaa
2. skar19
3. Ding Chavez
4. affan66 (location already voted)
5. wan520i (late morning/noon)
6. Van
7. xtracooljustin (99% confirmed)
8. LipisBimmer (to be confirmed later)
9. KiNaKa (To be comfirmed)
10. Albundy
11. c-square
12. Happy Boy ( 50% la i might goin)
13. Calvin Tan (50/50) Maybe noon time
14. iCe (80%)
15. bmwsideways

Everyone on the list more or less know each other, that is unless you yourself decide to show up!

Travis,

Say the word, mate. I'll put a super jumbo box out for ya in a jiffy! See you guys on SUN then ... me mite drive up but car got no ICE liao!

Cheers,

van,
if you are driving, are you bringing in the 'goods'?? Let me know lah..

Originally posted by Vanquish@Feb 8 2006, 04:22 PM
Travis,

Say the word, mate. I'll put a super jumbo box out for ya in a jiffy! See you guys on SUN then ... me mite drive up but car got no ICE liao!

Cheers,
Doubt this dude is from US and also has a BMW, most probably some psychomaniac lurking around this forum hahaha :D

Group: Members
Member No.: 2344

Drives:
Series: Not Driving a BMW
Model: 1976 Checker Cab

IP: [ 219.95.213.11 ]

Originally posted by travis_bickle@Feb 9 2006, 04:32 AM
Aw shucks fellas

That's no way to talk about me

How bout this dude?

I think he is worse than me
Hahahahahaaaaa.... :nyehehe: :nyehehe:

Quick confirmation!!!

Time: 9am onwards
Date / Day: 12 FEBRUARY 2006 (Sunday)

If anybody has a notebook with a CD burner, please bring one in case got forummer want a copy of the CDs. But hey, good to support the music industry also. Not easy for the music labels to sell audiophile-quality CDs. Just read a few articles about the dying breed of audiophile-quality music labels. *sob*

ALL FORUMMERS WELCOME!!!!!

Names

1. nikazwaa
2. skar19
3. Ding Chavez
4. affan66 (location already voted)
5. wan520i (late morning/noon)
6. Van
7. xtracooljustin (99% confirmed)
8. LipisBimmer (to be confirmed later)
9. KiNaKa (To be comfirmed)
10. Albundy
11. c-square
12. Happy Boy ( 50% la i might goin)
13. Calvin Tan (50/50) Maybe noon time
14. iCe (80%)
15. bmwsideways

hey folks. Good turnout. Special thanks to outstation guys, lipisbimmer and friends, wan5201 and van (who took a train to KL and arrived this morning).
I had to pick him up, that's the least I can do for a guy who keeps his promise.

Let's see. almost everyone turned up Happy Boy and his gf. He arrived at almost 2pm. Sorry I had to leave.

We shifted from Projet to the parking lot in front of Spicy Kitchen and then later to Souled Out as it was getting hot.
The listening sessions were limited to only a few cars. Hope to have another one in maybe another 6 months' time?? Good to see some enthusiastic listeners.

Now you guys know what ICE is all about. If you need help upgrading, apa lagi :D

Pics after this reply.

the row of cars. These babes are nice. The same goes to the human kind walking around the place.

friends all over the place, lepakking at Souled Out. Too hot lah...
Sorry a bit dark

Sorry guys, I was probably the 1st to leave since I have to go back for the Chap Goh Mei lunch (yes the family decided to have lunch instead of dinner).

Thanks to Van for his comments on my setup. Now I know what to buy but then that will be for my other car. The racun is very strong for this kind of audition session lah. Tomorrow all the ICE equipment will be taken out. Maybe I'll let go some of it for my next project.

Albundy and I also had a nice view besides the sounds when he sat in my car! Hehehe.

Originally posted by affan66@Feb 12 2006, 04:47 PM
Let's see. almost everyone turned up Happy Boy and his gf. He arrived at almost 2pm. Sorry I had to leave.
sorry la affan66 brother :D i was kena tarik telinga when i rush to hartamas lol :beaten: ...... dang fast i drive and my gf live at shah alam and i have to fecth her first hmmm actually im trying to gave up dont want to go liao because very very late ar... hahaha :p ..... somemore very hot , i told my gf TT started at 9am , she said you all gone liao ...... i said try try .... luckly you guys still there .... she really shocked :D

I WANT TO SAY ICE TT I MAKE IT FINALLY !!! :) YEAH :yahoo:

FORGIVE ME GUYS ....... ATLEAST I NOT FFK LOH :p

Top Bottom