How to replace key for E39

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form
seewai;621095 said:
Bro, I used to have 1 key to start engine and another key to open after changing EWS. The guy did some magic and now I can use a single key to open door, start engine and the remote is working (lock, unlock, open boot).

It's not cheap to do that, but it's doable.

Cheers.
seewai

To set the remote to open door and boot is very easy as long as your remote control frequency is same with your car then you can set the remote already. The problem is the transponder, because setting the transponder needed a special device to do the job.

Alex5522;621092 said:
I told u the locksmith at Banting clone my key before and the key can start the car BUT can't OPEN d door.
Why not u just consult with him and maybe u can get some info from him & save some $$ to buy another transponder chip since your clone key can open d door liow

Finally they reply my text msg. 1 said RM450 reprogram + replace transponder and other said RM500. So not i confirmed that transponder need to be replace.
So now i have to buy the transponder already, at the end only for reprogram the key will cost RM100 to RM150 already. Meaning if i succeed to do this job then i have to charge more than RM100 already. No matter how also better than you pay for RM450 or RM500.

tweiboon;621136 said:
Finally they reply my text msg. 1 said RM450 reprogram + replace transponder and other said RM500. So not i confirmed that transponder need to be replace.
So now i have to buy the transponder already, at the end only for reprogram the key will cost RM100 to RM150 already. Meaning if i succeed to do this job then i have to charge more than RM100 already. No matter how also better than you pay for RM450 or RM500.

Who is they finally reply your msg ?? And what is your final out come ?

seewai;621095 said:
Bro, I used to have 1 key to start engine and another key to open after changing EWS. The guy did some magic and now I can use a single key to open door, start engine and the remote is working (lock, unlock, open boot).

It's not cheap to do that, but it's doable.

Cheers.
seewai

Can i know who is the guy did some magic and now u can use a single key to open your door ?
Could u pls describe more clearly about the MAGIC u are talking about pls ?
(It's not cheap to do that, but it's doable) How much the damage u paid for ?
Thanks

Alex5522;621154 said:
Who is they finally reply your msg ?? And what is your final out come ?

RM450 is Derek from Banting and another 1 i forget his name. My final out come is to buy some transponders for testing later. If i succeed then is the time to offer cheap service for reprogram the key. So i am talking about the key which not diamond shape. For diamond shape key i really dont have any idea on that. But you can put a transponder into the diamond shape key too.

I have confirmed with others locksmith, they also said need to replace the transponder. I thought can rewrite the transponder but seems not able to do it.

My key programmer shown that EML can copy to PCF 7930. And also shown that diamond shape key can charge battery but non diamond shape key cannot charge the battery.

I bought the transponder chips online and waiting it send to my hand...................

tweiboon;622473 said:
I bought the transponder chips online and waiting it send to my hand...................

Bro, not need to duplicate your post in other thread everytime la..

Quote Originally Posted by bmw7833 View Post
Bro, not need to duplicate your post in other thread everytime la..

I was gonna say the same thing too.

Worry no one notice ma... later no one support to cover the cost being invest how ?

No more update for the key programmer start from now on......................enjoy !!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Top Bottom