Ordering original key from HQ?

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form
Alex5522;741117 said:
- Remote Lock and Unlock the car --> YES and Can. Will this means the car provides with original alarm system ?
- Remote open the trunk --> YES and can. Will this means the car provides with original alarm system ?
- Trigger the alarm --> yes, if your car has alarm.

- Remote Lock and Unlock the car --> YES and Can. very sorry Lock and Unlock is base on GM3 or GM5 module not related to alarm.
- Remote open the trunk --> YES and can. very sorry open the trunk is also base on GM3 or GM5 module not related to alarm.
- Trigger the alarm --> yes, if your car has alarm. Yes, the car must provides with original alarm system.

TB, one day have to meet u to check my key..What battery normally u recommend to use?

Aiya Tweiboon , u sudah bikin itu R&D for duplicating E60 key huh . Waiting very long lorrr

bmw7833;741243 said:
TB, one day have to meet u to check my key..What battery normally u recommend to use?

Ur key is rechargeable or non rechargeable ? if rechargeable then u can look for a member (Cyne) hp number is 012 286 1288. His company selling this kind of rechargeable battery.hehehehe

shiva73;741317 said:
Aiya Tweiboon , u sudah bikin itu R&D for duplicating E60 key huh . Waiting very long lorrr

I already send you the email, have you get my email ? I lost your hp number already can give again ? My research is done. I got a machine which can make the key via OBD II already. But the problem now is your key is diamond shape key. China diamond shape key for CAS module is super expensive. It cost more than RM650. No wonder those locksmith wanted to charge you RM1k.

There are 2 main types of CAS diamond shape key and smart keyless key. 1 type is from YH company and another type which not from YH. From YH key will be cheaper but must use their machine is call than only you can make the key. The problem is must solder wire to CAS module.

Hi. My spare key remote doesn't work on my 2002 E39. I have used it for outstation and still not good. Could it be the battery? if so, where can I get it fix? or could be something else?

WJW;775194 said:
Hi. My spare key remote doesn't work on my 2002 E39. I have used it for outstation and still not good. Could it be the battery? if so, where can I get it fix? or could be something else?

It could be battery and remote. If both remote also not able to use at the same time then it could be antenna amplifier problem. Need to check it first then only can confirm.

WJW;775194 said:

Before you do anything else, have you tried re-syncing it?

There is a key shop in Tropicana City Mall that is able to do it. Located on the same level as the Carrefour entrance.
The cost... RM800 and you'll have to leave your key there for at least 1/2 day. So don't drive your car unless you planning to chill there for some time.

insomniac;775245 said:
There is a key shop in Tropicana City Mall that is able to do it. Located on the same level as the Carrefour entrance.
The cost... RM800 and you'll have to leave your key there for at least 1/2 day. So don't drive your car unless you planning to chill there for some time.

No need to unplug EWS can straight away make the key to start the engine ?

insomniac;775245 said:

Bro, for RM880 can get brand new ori key from BMW, take some time to come from Germany though..

tweiboon;775227 said:
It could be battery and remote. If both remote also not able to use at the same time then it could be antenna amplifier problem. Need to check it first then only can confirm.

Hi again. My the other key (I have got 2 keys) is working.

haywire;775242 said:
Before you do anything else, have you tried re-syncing it?

Hi. I have tried to sync it but not sure if I did it correctly. Can you share?

WJW;775267 said:

why dont you tell us what you did and observe and we tell you what went wrong.

WJW;775267 said:

Get in to car and close all doors. Turn to ignition 1 then turn it off and pull out the key. After that press and hold unlock button then press 3 times lock button

Yup, thats got a waiting time attached. This guy is in the cobbler shop and seems to be quite focused on replacement keys for continental makes.
I've asked him before about getting a duplicate done but have not gotten around to doing it just yet.

tweiboon;775292 said:
Get in to car and close all doors. Turn to ignition 1 then turn it off and pull out the key. After that press and hold unlock button then press 3 times lock button

thats correct, and you need to do the same for the second key within 30 seconds of the first one, without needing to insert the second key. Only press and hold the unlock and press lock key 3 times for the second key, otherwise the first key will get out of sync.

If its proven to be faulty, you can get it repaired in the UK for £27.50 not including postage.

haywire;775306 said:
thats correct, and you need to do the same for the second key within 30 seconds of the first one, without needing to insert the second key. Only press and hold the unlock and press lock key 3 times for the second key, otherwise the first key will get out of sync.

If its proven to be faulty, you can get it repaired in the UK for £27.50 not including postage.

Have u send ur key to UK for repair ?

Top Bottom