How to get rid of paint mark?

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form

teighlour

Club Guest
Hi all detailing sifus, my wife drives the car to her office and parks it at the basement. The building sucks big time where there is leakage from the piping above. I believe what leaks onto my car is some kinda paint. Off course, washing it off does not help and I use even wax to polish it off. It is a tough stain and eats into the paint. What would be the best option?View attachment 20252View attachment 20253

I normally use some petrol and rub it off using a clean cloth.

But mind you its very corrosive, use it with care.

Petrol? Ok, will give it a shot tomorrow and see if it could get rid of the paint. Thanks for the tips.

Petrol doesnt seem to work.....stain mark is still there. Kena repaint the car? My car is less then a year old....sucks big time. Any other solutions sifus?

Try contact KC and see if he can work his magic on your car.

try using meguairs glass cleaner or bug and tar remover..had those on my dark colored car work wonders

Thanks. When desperate, anything goes. Just yesterday, my UDM also kena. Now 2 cars with the same problem. FYI, the building is called 32 Square in PJ. Dont park in basement.

bukanmain;668335 said:
try using meguairs glass cleaner or bug and tar remover..had those on my dark colored car work wonders

32 Square?

The PJ TT is usually held there on Fridays at Pappa Rich.

teighlour;667651 said:
Hi all detailing sifus, my wife drives the car to her office and parks it at the basement. The building sucks big time where there is leakage from the piping above. I believe what leaks onto my car is some kinda paint. Off course, washing it off does not help and I use even wax to polish it off. It is a tough stain and eats into the paint. What would be the best option?
View attachment 20252View attachment 20253

hi buddy

i guess seech rescue this, http://www.bmwclubmalaysia.com/forums/showthread.php?37374-BMW-E90-Impossible-Paintball-Stain

So I believe it can be done. I just need it to be "Optimumized" and I believe the stain can be removed. Need to PM Sifu Seech.

teighlour;669267 said:
So I believe it can be done. I just need it to be "Optimumized" and I believe the stain can be removed. Need to PM Sifu Seech.

its the heart issue that matter - seech always has that

teighlour;668669 said:
Thanks. When desperate, anything goes. Just yesterday, my UDM also kena. Now 2 cars with the same problem. FYI, the building is called 32 Square in PJ. Dont park in basement.

better lodge a complaint to them on this matter as one of their sewege pipe could be the culprit ...usually i would stay away from parking lots that's got pipes about it no matter how packed the parking lot is ...

Top Bottom