How much i need to spend.?

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form
wow.. thx guy.. which shop u go? i study at sunway college onli.. haaha..

Hi,

I have replaced my E34 lights to Angel eyes 2 years ago. I initiallay went to WRC, but thos guys at Sunway are like Ah Beng and did not know how to install it. They were struggling opening up the grill and toook sometime beofre I had to stop them and cancell the whole thing.

If you do a search on WRC, you will see there isa thread about it and other forummers who also do not recommend them.

I went to GC Motorsport who did it swiftly adn very professionaly. They even charged me lowers than those guys at WRC. The complete angel eye headlight (i.e complete headlight with built in angel eye) cist me 1200. Should be cheaper now I guess.

The rear led crystal tail light are going for 800 MYR at GC

They offer waranties for 1 year. I installed mine in JB and they told me if I have any problems in Kl, I can go to thier outlets in KL. No problems with the Lights.

The standard set comes with yellow bulbs, I changed all of them to white 4000k lights.

Thier address and contacts are:
http://www.gc-motorsport.com/profile.htm

No.7(Ground Floor), Jalan SS21/1A,
47400 Damansara Utama, Petaling Jaya,
Selangor, Malaysia.
Tel : 603.7725 9288 Fax : 603.7728 5388

88 & 88A, Jalan Pandan Indah 4/6B,
Pandan Indah, 55100 Kuala Lumpur.
Tel/Fax : 603.4291 1345

For wiper rubbers, you can check at eneos or any shop, they are not expensive about 50 for BOSCH.

Hei bro the angel eye headlight now still RM1200,but,many angel eye are masuk air on left hand side ,dun know why?

Top Bottom