Angle Eyes for E36 - Info Needed !!

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form
make sure they dont break it. a slight twist is enough to break it
. just remenber this dont force it to masuk the the frame of the lights

today ACS just took 1 from me.. i have left 4 set hurry up while stock last !! Nikazwaa i tough u wan ?? call me hurry 0123709020

After this stock u will need to buy from local shop cost atleast Rm600 good luck then

I'll tell you if i see you la.... Don't wanna post it here. Don't wanna jinx it...

Feels like sharing what happened to me wrt to the installation of the angel eyes...

1. Wanted to DIY but didnt have the "long wretchet extension" to unscrew the nuts near the bottom of the head lights...so :unsure:
2. Send to accessories shop A. They said "aiya, we only school kids ponteng sekolah one, we cannot install lee, dunno how...but boleh cuba laa but if anything we dont know maa". At this point i took back the box from them. :D
3. Off the "BMW/Mercedes workshop". Call the expat there...he said "Hmm..., never before i've done this. What do you think "Chua" (his sidekick) can we do it or not?". "Chua" just raise his shoulders....expat guy then said, "hmm this will take a long time about 3-4 hours.." I then said..."Its ok, nevermind. Thank you..."

Originally posted by maco5007@Sep 8 2005, 02:51 PM
Feels like sharing what happened to me wrt to the installation of the angel eyes...

1. Wanted to DIY but didnt have the "long wretchet extension" to unscrew the nuts near the bottom of the head lights...so :unsure:
2. Send to accessories shop A. They said "aiya, we only school kids ponteng sekolah one, we cannot install lee, dunno how...but boleh cuba laa but if anything we dont know maa". At this point i took back the box from them. :D
3. Off the "BMW/Mercedes workshop". Call the expat there...he said "Hmm..., never before i've done this. What do you think "Chua" (his sidekick) can we do it or not?". "Chua" just raise his shoulders....expat guy then said, "hmm this will take a long time about 3-4 hours.." I then said..."Its ok, nevermind. Thank you..."

there is a shop in sunway is selling the angeleyes for rm 900 bucks . wah lau in my heart is saying ' you still sleeping ah ' somemore is the old version aiyoh

i am interested too.. e36 angel eyes... those with available stocks please clarify again how much the whole set cost..

Saw AutoTechnika installing the rings in a stock E36 headlights the other day when I was there buying the CF look roundels for my car. Looks pretty simple... if you can figure how to disassemble the headlight. :lol:

yah its simple and fast job just plug and play , but dont break it tats all .

Originally posted by Afro_D@Oct 27 2005, 10:52 AM
Saw AutoTechnika installing the rings in a stock E36 headlights the other day when I was there buying the CF look roundels for my car. Looks pretty simple... if you can figure how to disassemble the headlight. :lol:
you guess how much they charge for installation ?? IS RM90 for simple installation according to SNOPS is a female member drive e36 318..

thats too much to tipu lady..

hey bro ZEN

thanks for the sale of the angel Eyes .... :D installed it within 1 hours ....

TQ :D

do you still have more in your stock
?

Hi,

I need some info on pricing for angle eye for E36.

err....just want to know how much the complete set hella angle eye headlamp and how much the conversion kit? where can i get cheap ? or anyone in this form selling it??

eerr....the angle eye conversion kit, can it last long? what is the disadvantage of the kit compare to the complete set by hella.

thanks !

Originally posted by safrul@Apr 3 2006, 04:40 PM
Hi,

I need some info on pricing for angle eye for E36.

err....just want to know how much the complete set hella angle eye headlamp and how much the conversion kit? where can i get cheap ? or anyone in this form selling it??

eerr....the angle eye conversion kit, can it last long? what is the disadvantage of the kit compare to the complete set by hella.

thanks !
I saw a shop selling the ccfl angel eye for about RM380 and about RM1850 for the Hella E36 complete set. The shop is located in Segambut.

normally the CCFL will last a long time if there is no shorting at the
inverter.

Please take note that the Hella Angel eye uses Lumiled ( about 100 times brighter than normal LED) to light up the rim. It consumed less power. disadvantage of CCFL is that it consume higher power and works at higher
voltage than hella.

Top Bottom