How many club members ?

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form
Zoggee, you also my cipet. But I ain't no Brokeback Mountain of Puchong. Hahahah....

E46 2.2, No worries bro. I'm glad to see interest levels of our eastern buddies growing strength in strength. Thanks to the selected few who has been putting in extra efforts to create more fellowship and awareness amongst bmw drivers. Kudos.

can't agree more wif bro F_F :D

passion towards BMW...

btw, i also wan ci lah!! (i dun own a bimmer also wat)

Baby_intan said:
can't agree more wif bro F_F :D

passion towards BMW...

btw, i also wan ci lah!! (i dun own a bimmer also wat)

No bimmer nvm, as long u got the heart of bimmer, that's enuf... :D

funfer_fahrer said:
I am totally disagree with the idea of introducing the VIP status to certain members. This is a car club, not a political party. This is going to segregate the members. I don't see how VIP members can elevate this club into getting some recognition from overseas. Another question is - who is going to recognize who? Isn't this supposed to be a mutual thing? Being Asians, for some strange reasons we like to introduce the elements of power distance, rank and power into any organisations. Having a club committee is sufficient. The reason why some members are active and some are not is because not everybody has a lot of free time. I am sure most of them wish to attend all the activities that have been organised. And about this forum, not everybody is good at writing, especially in English. They could feel shy and uncomfortable. Some of them become "guest" for so long before they join. So, they feel at ease just by reading the postings instead of participating. Like most of us, they too share the same passion - the love for BMW cars. I believe it is unfair for these groups of people. But then again, the main reasons we join this club are to make friends, share ideas and having fun.

Agree with brother Funfer_Fuhrer,
After a few post and a few comments from club member, and being not able to have BMW at this current moment I just keep away by not putting any post. Tak mau lebih lebih sangat macamlah I owning a big sophisticated BMW! Macam rasa rendah diri, kind of low self esteem. Just be happy reading posting from club members.

AmirMivec said:
Agree with brother Funfer_Fuhrer,
After a few post and a few comments from club member, and being not able to have BMW at this current moment I just keep away by not putting any post. Tak mau lebih lebih sangat macamlah I owning a big sophisticated BMW! Macam rasa rendah diri, kind of low self esteem. Just be happy reading posting from club members.

AmirMivec

There is no harm in asking about anything you want to know about the club or car we will be more than happy to give our 2 cent or 3 cents worth, Most importantly is that as long as all inquiry has nothing to do with polictics, religion and any other sensitive issues that may cause hard feelings and animosity among members within the club and the outside world does not say that BMC members are a bunch of morons who look down on people that do not own a bmw, all of us are successful in our own ways and we are just average joes. We are all looking for a place to share a passion for something that gives us satifaction and a place where we can all be EQUAL.

bimmer73;182451 said:
AmirMivec

There is no harm in asking about anything you want to know about the club or car we will be more than happy to give our 2 cent or 3 cents worth, Most importantly is that as long as all inquiry has nothing to do with polictics, religion and any other sensitive issues that may cause hard feelings and animosity among members within the club and the outside world does not say that BMC members are a bunch of morons who look down on people that do not own a bmw, all of us are successful in our own ways and we are just average joes. We are all looking for a place to share a passion for something that gives us satifaction and a place where we can all be EQUAL.

:) Ur car is nice and ur words are nice as well.. cheerss

Top Bottom