How many club members ?

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form
dumeort said:
Just been curious, how many members registered our club until now ?
3K+ registered member and 1K+ active member (got this info from our VP from breakfast morning show interview :D ) am i right am i rightttttttt????

yeah, that should sound right!

Clink on "Forums" at the top and scroll all the way down. Statistics are all there.

theCROW said:
how many dun have bimmer ..yet?
:D

A better question is what is the conversion rate? Whats the new purchase-used purchase ratio? How many owns more than 1 UDM?

The club has 3,710 members but some figures can go a long way in procuring more sponsorships as well as recognition from BMW AG. We can even align ourselves with BMW clubs from around the world. I know that BMW CCA establishes relationships with clubs abroad (affiliate clubs). Collective strenght will beckon even more recognition and more potential for freebies :D

theCROW said:
how many dun have bimmer ..yet?
:D

That does not really matter because this is not BMW Owner's Club Malaysia.:D Don't worry, I will racun ALL of them, better than any salesman you know.:D

Do we really have to do that ah..???? Align our cub with international club???

Zoggee said:

We don't have to...some pros and cons I suppose. It might be cool...

Zoggee said:

If we want official recognition, tentu la mesti. Otherwise, any Tom, Dick and Harry can also form their own club. And big brands prefer to be associated with 'anything' official. Sabar sabar. We have some pretty interesting sponsors coming in to wet our appetite. Those who wait will be rewarded accordingly.

Anyway, without recognition we are all still enjoying ourselves getting to know new friends who share the same passion. The official status is a bonus. Betul tak? Mat Donut?:D

Then why not we make a VIP members for those are really active in most of the activities and at the same time we get some recognition from overseas instead of just chatting and giving opinions in our club here for most of the members.

dumeort said:
Then why not we make a VIP members for those are really active in most of the activities and at the same time we get some recognition from overseas instead of just chatting and giving opinions in our club here for most of the members.

I am totally disagree with the idea of introducing the VIP status to certain members. This is a car club, not a political party. This is going to segregate the members. I don't see how VIP members can elevate this club into getting some recognition from overseas. Another question is - who is going to recognize who? Isn't this supposed to be a mutual thing? Being Asians, for some strange reasons we like to introduce the elements of power distance, rank and power into any organisations. Having a club committee is sufficient. The reason why some members are active and some are not is because not everybody has a lot of free time. I am sure most of them wish to attend all the activities that have been organised. And about this forum, not everybody is good at writing, especially in English. They could feel shy and uncomfortable. Some of them become "guest" for so long before they join. So, they feel at ease just by reading the postings instead of participating. Like most of us, they too share the same passion - the love for BMW cars. I believe it is unfair for these groups of people. But then again, the main reasons we join this club are to make friends, share ideas and having fun.

AndyInc said:
Unfortunately .. me !

p/s: Arghhhh !!! I want that Ci !! :mad:

you are not alone :(

Bro F_F,
I agree with u. It is all about passion of the car, sharing info and having fun together.

Daredevil said:
If we want official recognition, tentu la mesti. Otherwise, any Tom, Dick and Harry can also form their own club. And big brands prefer to be associated with 'anything' official. Sabar sabar. We have some pretty interesting sponsors coming in to wet our appetite. Those who wait will be rewarded accordingly.

Anyway, without recognition we are all still enjoying ourselves getting to know new friends who share the same passion. The official status is a bonus. Betul tak? Mat Donut?:D

haha...:D

Finally manage to korek you out to speak here eh..???
:cool:

I really dun care if we are affiliated with any other international club. I'm happy with you right now.....:D

btw, me no gay ah..!!!:cool:

funfer_fahrer said:
I am totally disagree with the idea of introducing the VIP status to certain members. This is a car club, not a political party. This is going to segregate the members. I don't see how VIP members can elevate this club into getting some recognition from overseas. Another question is - who is going to recognize who? Isn't this supposed to be a mutual thing? Being Asians, for some strange reasons we like to introduce the elements of power distance, rank and power into any organisations. Having a club committee is sufficient. The reason why some members are active and some are not is because not everybody has a lot of free time. I am sure most of them wish to attend all the activities that have been organised. And about this forum, not everybody is good at writing, especially in English. They could feel shy and uncomfortable. Some of them become "guest" for so long before they join. So, they feel at ease just by reading the postings instead of participating. Like most of us, they too share the same passion - the love for BMW cars. I believe it is unfair for these groups of people. But then again, the main reasons we join this club are to make friends, share ideas and having fun.

Well said dude. THis is a car club and we are here because of the passion for BMWs. :)

Daredevil said:

I agree with DD..We all have to Sabar..dont forget about us here in East Malaysia yah..:D

Funfer_Fahrer..

Cool explanation bro..As what Albundy said We are here because the of Passion of BMWs
Cheers

This "club" has enough gangs, allegiances, sects, political groupings etc etc as it is already. Don't think you need to introduce any more at the moment!

Top Bottom