How fast is your BMW 3 series?

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form
my car E36 325i auto (stendard mendard). when i first took it out from the dealer. my intention is to it drive slow and avoid any car from tailgating me. coz new car maa.. then decided to take a long route to reach home and enter NKVE from bkt jelutong. then there a white fiat turbo 20v start to annoy me coz when i overtook him. suddenly he press the accelerator.. and doesnt want me to get passed him. then what to do.. young blood. start to chase him.. from what the speedo tells me.. right before the junction to jalan duta interchange.. my car was going 210 km/h.. and i'm driving it uphill. but the fiat alredi tiong me... sigh..

designworks, just wanna tell u, don't play2 with fiat coupe turbo. stock standard can go 270km/h......our 325 cannot even reach 250km/h.... stock standard i mean.....

Originally posted by BiMmEr78@May 9 2005, 09:16 AM
E36 325i 1994
230 KM/H tested from vpoint to Ipoh . No mods ... but quite scary thou
Using 16" wheels .... need to upgrade to better suspensions n some upgrades need to be done :D
Wah bimmer78,

230 ah ? I just got myself a 1995 325i. Its about a week old. Damn scared of it wei.... the other day went down to PD for the BBQ clocked 170km only... met up with VP on Sunday and took my ride for a test run a very short one, saw the raw performance of my ride... freaky........ :D :D

Jez tried 160 - 170 kph with 1991 E30 at Nilai-Bangi stretch but not for long though. Still unsure of the brake and other "slower" vehicles on the road.

But I don't think I floored maximum yet. It can still go.

Originally posted by Vanilla Coke@May 18 2005, 05:59 AM
Jez tried 160 - 170 kph with 1991 E30 at Nilai-Bangi stretch but not for long though. Still unsure of the brake and other "slower" vehicles on the road.

But I don't think I floored maximum yet. It can still go.

U shud be able to hit 200kmh ++ ...

Evo maaa .. comes with AC chip ...

160kmh+ - alaaa 4th gear ony ...

Originally posted by Lee36328@May 19 2005, 07:42 AM
On the way back from PD BBQ after midnight, and because my passengers were sleeping,

I did NOT reach from PD highway to Sg Besi toll in 30 minutes.

I did NOT drive constantly at only 160.

I did NOT encounter a Punto cucoking me, and

I did NOT tekan up to 190 briefly , but the Punto still did NOT keep up!!

I did NOT push to 200+ round the bends, when the Punto did NOT back off... (take that, you front wheel drive, turbo or no turbo!) So funny to see turbo car cannot handle bends if fwd... kah kah kah....

And... all the above did NOT happen...
:D :D btw, the PD highway no speed trap aa? road is niceeee....

Of course there are speed trap on PD hwy. I kena once while cruising on moderately high speed to PD. The mata flag me down about 2 km before the first traffic light junction toward the end of hwy. I therefore suspect the speed gun to be 3-4km before this junction. If wanna tekan kau kau, do it immediately after the toll....

The next set of trap is position at the side of the hills after the first traffic light junction( the mata who booked me reveal this to me out of sympathy..hehehe.. ) SO no speed testing between this junction to the PD Roundabout.

it was two years ago...got videos to prove it. I outgunned my Bro 328i at Elite heading Seremban....was racing with a Turbo Waja!! really scared the shit out of the punk driver.

Was with VP once and he drove oldskool and eat the Iswara Turbo at NKVE turn off to Hicom/USJ exit.friendly fights..the iswara wave saying good bye and thumbs up too...

Wanna see..I mean the vid.?? Lee36328..I'm watching you...... :ph34r: hehe.. :p :D

and I dun do that anymore...too dangerous!!! very dangerous!!! Guys ..be careful ok.? :)

I'm more in making crop circles la now!!! :nyehehe: yummy..!!! :) and watersports too!! :)

I was driving towards Ipoh from KL wit my dad when i saw another e36 328i coming in fast. Feels like ....why not...then suddenly there i was chasing this black beemer similar to mine. It is so exhilirating as there's quite a traffic and kinda fast & furious too. Took it to 200 - 240 for about 15 to 20 min on and off. Finally gave up when i got this staring from my dad. It's pretty syiok..but not anymore..nowadays ...cheers

Note: and it reminds me that the lectures that follow suits is exhilirating too

BO BICE RULES :yahoo:

drove thee28's car yesterday from seremban to usj then to klang and back to usj... man damn ringan... power no words... top end need extra balls... :p

very smooth mate... thumbs up... now cannot wait to get a 328... :cry:

:D hey guys.. a lotta nice stories eh? well i've got 2..
my us spec m3 e36 '95 on the plus highway.fiat coupe turbo 20v was trying to toy with me..at first i ignored him cuz was listening to the corrs on the cd so no mood for raunchy driving.but this guy just can't take a hint! :blink: maybe he saw my brembo calipers :dunno:
i finally gave in and actually left him trailing in my dust but at around 220kph he closed in.we were side by side at 260kph and i was redlining already at almost 7000rpm(superchips did away with the rev limiter)..bagero!!
:) ahhh!! bends and long sweepers..well laddie,roads don't go straight forever and as soon as the road starts to bend/sweep,the guy backed off and i left him trailing once again.. eat my dust bro!!! the fiat is fast in a straight line but show some corners and everything falls to pieces!!! :nyehehe:
well this was like 3 yrs ago..
:D another one was just recently in my e46 328i.. a bugeyed sti impreza kissing my bumper.my car is bog standard and this scooby has got the works including those huge exhaust pipes..

Originally posted by supergripen@Jun 5 2005, 07:58 AM

now if only i had a supercharger... :wink:
if u do, u'll kiss him goodbye..!! the belt driven blower will pull the car non-stop.. the higher the revs u go, the better it gets!! oh, bro.. u'll forget about ur us spec m3.. trust me..

p/s: urs was black m3 with black callipers?

Top Bottom