How fast is your BMW 3 series?

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form
hahaha. cant wait to meet up with you guys. maybe bring my dad mazda 6 and give youre bmw a run for its money. if i didnt buy the e90 for sure i will buy the mazda 6 - atenza 2.3.

wah so fast ehh, test drive? dont worry im also a crazy driver. i hate to play it slow. hahaha. :yes:

wahh, new event issit BBS, i wanna join, havent penned down my name yet, wheres the thread dude?

BBS = barbeque shit? hehe :D :p;)

btw, dat e46 bugger wuz on his way bck fr muara seafood in north port klang dat late evenin ;)

bmwmaniak : do join us at the BBQ event in PD k bro, check the related thread, m sure u had read bout it all by now :)

rgds, B)
kahar abdullah

Originally posted by kahar@May 10 2005, 03:52 AM
wahh, new event issit BBS, i wanna join, havent penned down my name yet, wheres the thread dude?

BBS = barbeque shit? hehe :D :p;)

rgds, B)
kahar abdullah

type err laaa ...

Dun forget .. trow - Annual Dinner mtg ; showru 7:30 pm

after that, we can play //

wah like this arr. then i need to come la like that!
gentlemen start your engine. broommmm!

kahar. where youre from dude. jet black in e46 look cool. any bodykit mod?

weii, we sound like hijack in corp thread already laa goin way waYYYYYYY off topic fr original, replica topic already, heh :D

535 : yes, i'll b there, no worries .. sponsorship draft letter ready fer yer approval Sir!

bmwmaniak : pls pen down if yer interested in joinin us fer the Convoy cum BBQ event in PD dis comin 14th May (sat), but only when yer very sure yer comin k dude. any bodykit? heh, do join us at our regular weekly official TT (teh tarik) session at showru, kelana jaya (also check fer the related thread k) dis comin fri bro, u'll see ;) ;)

now, bck to ori topic .. how fast .. bla bla

rgds, B)
kahar abdullah

1. Car Model - E36 318i 1997
2. CC - 1796
3. Horse power- 115
4. Max speed or the max you dare to tried? so far 190 kph
5. Any engine MOD done? jus the KNN

All very stock standard, but at 190kph, felt comfortable and had some more to go...will try it out and see...

:ph34r:

its also about how long it takes for you to get up to v-max

theres no real point in talking about a v-max of 220 ( or
whatever) when it takes ages to move from 180 to 200
and then even longer to go from 200 to 220.

cheers.

Originally posted by pistole@May 13 2005, 11:20 PM
its also about how long it takes for you to get up to v-max

theres no real point in talking about a v-max of 220 ( or
whatever) when it takes ages to move from 180 to 200
and then even longer to go from 200 to 220.

cheers.
yup.. yup.. :D drive carefully guys!!

Wah, all very pow-der-ful cars & owners.....

so I cannot resist!

1. Car Model - Hasse Blizzard Fr125 Rotax Max
2. CC - 125 only
3. Horse power - 28hp claimed...now maybe less!
4. Max speed or the max you dare to tried? - maybe 105kph before I need to brake & slide turn....no more straight road!
5. Any engine MOD done? - stock standard!.....secret!

Ka! ka! ka!

Seriously, I drive veli slow one on road cos my car also slow & an oldie - driver also....! :)

got couple of questions to ask...

How many thousand RPM reach when speed is at 110kmh? my one reach up to 2350rpm - 2400rpm in 110kmh. Is that normal? My current car is 325i with 5 speed shift gearbox. Actually my brother has a 525i model and which is five speed gearbox too. But it reach 2200rpm in 110kmh only. Can somebody get me the rite answer pls? Hmm for my personal thought, maybe the 525i has the different gear or diff ratio. u know bigger car usually has lower gear...Correct me i'm wrong.

different car, different year, different final drive ratio.... simple as that....

mine did 240km/h 325i e46 m54b25, until this one bugger with e36 cucuk me at 240km/h at PLUS. i let the e36 overtook me n saw 318i sign at the back of his car. 318i my ass..... at least must be 330.........or maybe m3??

Originally posted by Alvin@May 9 2005, 12:04 PM
I follow speed limit wan. 110kmh oni le. he eh eh eh

What to expect from a 320i.
Don't believe this guy.... :D

Originally posted by Lee36328@May 9 2005, 12:16 PM
aiyoyo, aiyoyo....

what r u guys doing going so fast.....

safety first, safety first....

things to enhance safety...

1. performance shocks & springs
- improved roadholding is CRITICAL (so that ur car doesn't bounce like a rubber ball over our Transport Minister's various attempts at building a smooth highway)
- lowered stance enhances stability at speed

2. brakes, brakes, brakes... make sure it is well serviced and WORKING

3. anti roll bar - reduces body roll/dip in corners, which can be destabilising at speed...

4. alignment & balancing - else the car will vibrate or pull to one side...

5. good tyres.... you don't want a puncture at speed.....

Even with all that, I do NOT drive too fast...

juggernaut, e46 steering is lighter and more remote compared to e36, so will get twitchy... maybe tightening it wud help... udm should track straight and true even at speed...
And so speaks our Track Day addict. :D :D Hmmmm, if you say do not drive fast on the roads, it must mean we are driving at a snails pace. :rofl:

My babe - E36 325i (A). Did 240kmh (for 10 seconds the most, sebab bola kecut) on the East Coast Highway with 3/4 pedal. Still can go but dare not as the car was already on the verge of flying off on the rough roads. Oh, my car is "stock standard". :p

Originally posted by Jules@May 14 2005, 04:22 PM

Seriously, I drive veli slow one on road cos my car also slow & an oldie - driver also....! :)
Yeah right, seriously................and you tionged me on the way back from Sepang on Sun afternoon, I looked at the seepdometer, wah almost 180 km/h! :ph34r:

Top Bottom