• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form
I follow speed limit wan. 110kmh oni le. he eh eh eh

What to expect from a 320i.

aiyoyo, aiyoyo....

what r u guys doing going so fast.....

safety first, safety first....

things to enhance safety...

1. performance shocks & springs
- improved roadholding is CRITICAL (so that ur car doesn't bounce like a rubber ball over our Transport Minister's various attempts at building a smooth highway)
- lowered stance enhances stability at speed

2. brakes, brakes, brakes... make sure it is well serviced and WORKING

3. anti roll bar - reduces body roll/dip in corners, which can be destabilising at speed...

4. alignment & balancing - else the car will vibrate or pull to one side...

5. good tyres.... you don't want a puncture at speed.....

Even with all that, I do NOT drive too fast...

juggernaut, e46 steering is lighter and more remote compared to e36, so will get twitchy... maybe tightening it wud help... udm should track straight and true even at speed...

Originally posted by Lee36328@May 8 2005, 11:16 PM
aiyoyo, aiyoyo....

what r u guys doing going so fast.....

safety first, safety first....

things to enhance safety...

1. performance shocks & springs
- improved roadholding is CRITICAL (so that ur car doesn't bounce like a rubber ball over our Transport Minister's various attempts at building a smooth highway)
- lowered stance enhances stability at speed

2. brakes, brakes, brakes... make sure it is well serviced and WORKING

3. anti roll bar - reduces body roll/dip in corners, which can be destabilising at speed...

4. alignment & balancing - else the car will vibrate or pull to one side...

5. good tyres.... you don't want a puncture at speed.....

juggernaut, e46 steering is lighter and more remote compared to e36, so will get twitchy... maybe tightening it wud help... udm should track straight and true even at speed...

Lee ....

:p

Originally posted by Lee36328@May 9 2005, 12:16 PM
aiyoyo, aiyoyo....

....says the wolf in sheeps clothing. ;) :D

1. Car Model - E36 318i (M40B18)
2. 1796CC
3. Horse power - 115
4. Max speed or the max you dare to tried - 130mph (208kmh) @ 5800 RPM
5. Any engine MOD done? Nope

Actually tried this on UK roads.... Have not tried in Malaysia yet since brought back car..... scared of speed trap :)

Thanks for the support.

Originally posted by BMW Maniac@May 8 2005, 06:48 AM
Guys,

Can you tell me the maximum speed of your 3 series?

1. Car Model
2. CC
3. Horse power
4. Max speed or the max you dare to tried?
5. Any engine MOD done?

Thanks for the support.
1. E30 316i M40 (Automatic)
2. 1596 CC
3. 100bhp
4. 170km/h (Specfication says max out 177km/h)
5. Standard

Me happy already for a 15yr old car still can reach 160 anytime. :D

Originally posted by 535i@May 9 2005, 01:28 PM
E30 318i '92 - 220kmh at Seremban - PD highway - flat road
Bruder 535i, bruder Ichi12,

as older (in experience if not in age), and hopefully wiser members of the udm-owning fraternity, it is our duty to counsel our bretherens on the virtues of patience and judgement in exercising our right foot...

I am sure we all have one or two tail-happy incidents we look back upon fondly and say..., "I was lucky to walk away...."

BTW, to the newbies out there, if u r on a deserted stretch of highway, n u see some hardcore udm maniacs in ur rear lights, signal and get out of their way....

Legend has it, one particular light-blue udm likes to prowl the KLIA and Kesas routes at wee hours on the morning... dunno what the nut is thinking... flying pass like that....

ahem...

:)

60kmh..!! stock Replica Evo Models 318i.. :ph34r:

why shud we post how fast...?? Ampai at Peace Hill is Keeping Tab on us what.. B)

Model : e30, 320i
H/P : 12+......(I think)
Top speed : 90 km on a 110KM stretch.

I practice safe driving.

i have tried on the way to Port dickson

e36 e35i 1994. 4 people in my car going at 200km/h too bad no enough distance to test top speed, at the 5krpm 200 km/h if not mistaken.. everytihng stock 15inch tyre also

yes, yes....

berhati-hati di jalan raya...

always obey the speed limit.... :eek:k:

semua orang listen here.... ic, lesen semua mali , buat apa bawa keta laju laju..... saya punya udm 318i can onli go 170 onli la can go faster meh

Originally posted by vincent@May 9 2005, 05:14 AM
semua orang listen here.... ic, lesen semua mali , buat apa bawa keta laju laju..... saya punya udm 318i can onli go 170 onli la can go faster meh

then something wrong with ur car al-leadi ...

I just got good news that there is a cancellation on a pre-ordered 325i, so only waiting for the Eksais procedure. Today I drove my freinds E90 320i an able to reach 195KMH, suspension was crap! Hope my 325i would be better. Why i said this cause my XOIC Waja 1.8 is better, plus Mazda 6 was definitely far better.

So I will update you guys when my baby 325i arrives. and push it to the max. Thanks for putting in all the info. Thanks! :yahoo:

Guys, even my waja i always drive at 180/190 KL-JB, KL-IPOH/Penang.
I kill a lotta 318i/320i before and S40. Only worthy opponent i found was the new camry. Overkill by 530i, accord 2.4 and Fiat Turbo.

One of the reason I bought the 325i because I wanna souped up the 530i, a liitle mod on the engine and I have my 250kmh top speed which now is 240kmh claimed by BMW. :rofl:

Originally posted by jeffreyewe@May 9 2005, 03:59 PM
Model : e30, 320i
H/P : 12+......(I think)
Top speed : 90 km on a 110KM stretch.

I practice safe driving.
Same here, I only do 90kph : in town, on highway, in front Istana (50kph zone on a 3-lane highway - duh!), 6 inches behind a white E30 320i coupe :)nyehehe:), around 90 degree turns, at the tight hairpin coming out of Mid Valley. All I do at 90kph :p

Originally posted by 535i@May 9 2005, 01:28 PM
E30 318i '92 - 220kmh at Seremban - PD highway - flat road
yeah.......i remember that nite......

i still cannot believe we reached seremban in 15minutes......

on the way back i did 225 kmph.....

vtr1000.......hehehe!!!!

mods......hmmm, too many to list

Top Bottom