Hi hi hi~~

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form

Patrick23

Club Guest
Hi there, I'm Patrick, just booked an e90 323i, it was the last batch for e90, come with I drive, it was pre-registration, actually I not sure the different between new and unreg, mayb someone could explain me later,:top:Actually I'm stuck between 323 and 325, jz 2x more hp, body kit, rims, hummm... Not sure wats else, any recommend for me are really welcome. Thanks.

Welcome PATRICK..i have tested 325 and it is an awesome car but yr 323 is nevertheless quite at par with 325..Hope u will enjoy yr ride soon...

Hi Patrick,

I got my 325msport E90 early Feb 2010. It's a drivers car. My wife who normally sits behind with my 4 year old daughter dislikes the 325 as it's just not comfortable. The Msport suspension, 18 inch rims, run flat tyres are all awesome to admire but ride comfort is compromise to the extend that I'm now shopping around for a new ride.

The 323 would give a more comfortable ride for the passengers without the aggressive look. I was more into the aggressive msport look when I bought the car, haha!

Enjoy your new ride!

Welcome! normally i wont comment much on this but seeing that there is a minimum amount of 25 posts before i can sell my car, i guess i got nothing else to do.

Top Bottom