HELP!!!!

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form

lass 18

Club Guest
Bros!!!Whilst driving in Subang Jaya recently my UDM suddenly stalled. Was going uphill when the UDM stalled and started to slowly roll back down the hill. The almighty must be watching over me because there was no vehicle at my rear. Managed to restart my UDM with just 1 crank after the UDM came to a total halt. Till now have not encountered this same problem. However now quite scared to drive the UDM because when the UDM stalled the power steering and even the brakes are not working. I've read in the forum that one of the forumner had a similar problem. Had tried searching but failed to find the thread. Would appreciate if anybody can point me to this thread.Thanks guys :yes: :yes: :yes:

my E30 kena before, send to the wiring buggers, they change something at the alternator or something la not sure. they told me got one component inside for recharging the battery or what (sorry so long already i got vague idea) cost me less than 200. now ok already. dunno if u got the same problem la but i do experience this before and rectified. that time lagi scary, i was 120km/h suddenly cut off then cant really brake and steering heavy. try check it out la

your fuel pump might be ok.

E36 tends to have fuel stavation problem when your tank is less than 1/4 capacity. not noticeable when you are just cruising but when you do take a long apex/corner, due to the momentum and g-force, your fuel will be push to the side and thats when your car will suffer from fuel stavation.

a solution to this would be to add a internal fuel baffle or an external fuel baffle tank. BUT not essential unless you are always driffing or flying through an apex.

Top Bottom