Help Needed For e60 Sourcing

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form

321aisyalam

Club Guest
Hi Everyone, Currently I'm sourcing for an e60 an unreg unit. I'm had visited a showroom near jalan ampang. The showroom name is kumpu*** nia** mah*** ta*b after gleneagle. The salesguy offering me an 2006 UK Spec 523i with 1 year opal warranty with 160k. The car is a plain vanila spec as i'm not looking for M-spec. 4 questions from here.1. It is kumpu*** niag* mah*** ta*b a reliable shop? Anyone mind to share any experience with me?2. 2006 UK Spec 523i with 1 year opal warranty with 160k is it a good price3. If i have the VIN, how long does it take for me to check for the detail online? How much per check?4. If I intend to ask a reputable BMW speaclist like WP Auto. Is WP Auto have the experise to do a throughly check up? if yes, how much a throughly check up with cost? Thx in advance for a long lengthy question. regards

Bmw 2006

I bought my E60 523i 07 LCI from there..ok la..price wise, i got it quite cheap, rm185k Nov last year when market was above rm200k..after-sales svc, nothing much..even when I told my SA that cigarette outlet cannot use, he ctc boss n the reply was repair sendiri la..kici-kici hal they dont bother to layan..I also took opal ins, 3yrs for rm4k..worth the price, alrdy made claim amounting rm1500++ alrdy..SA told me to take opal since at my selling price, warranty is only 1month..ok, at rm160k i think price is ok..but they are selling 523i 08 LCI for rm185k only (refer Mudah)..better LCI bro, 190hp compared to 177hp n new gearbox summo..LED light..Your choice..

Bought mine from them also. so far no problem, and I got it pretty cheap (E60 525 08 LCI for RM190k+).

Go 525 LCI bro .. 218 hp Like the beast on the road ( of cos don compare with 530 lah )

azamin99;763852 said:
I bought my E60 523i 07 LCI from there..ok la..price wise, i got it quite cheap, rm185k Nov last year when market was above rm200k..after-sales svc, nothing much..even when I told my SA that cigarette outlet cannot use, he ctc boss n the reply was repair sendiri la..kici-kici hal they dont bother to layan..I also took opal ins, 3yrs for rm4k..worth the price, alrdy made claim amounting rm1500++ alrdy..SA told me to take opal since at my selling price, warranty is only 1month..ok, at rm160k i think price is ok..but they are selling 523i 08 LCI for rm185k only (refer Mudah)..better LCI bro, 190hp compared to 177hp n new gearbox summo..LED light..Your choice..
Thx bro azamin valuable respond. Yes, i'm thinking for a LCI unit as well. Will check on more unit first. The opal is really give us some peace of mind in 3 years for 4K nia. BTW did you do any trade-in with them?

ciahcra;763950 said:
Bought mine from them also. so far no problem, and I got it pretty cheap (E60 525 08 LCI for RM190k+).
Thx ciahcra respond. Quite a few forumer bought from them. Seem like LCI is the way to go d ..

Algino;764024 said:
Go 525 LCI bro .. 218 hp Like the beast on the road ( of cos don compare with 530 lah )
Haahah bro Algino. I will stick with 2.5L at max as per my current car. 80% of my time is travel around klang valley. Under-utilized for 3L beast.

Top Bottom