Group buy: MID & instrument cluster ribbon / ring / bulb

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form
Yes, i already sent an email to the vendor to ask for the instruction, waiting for his reply now.

Do u all need a group installation? Pls feedback.

I have installed the rings this morning (DIY). It was not difficult....

Now that my meters looked modern, flashy and sporty, the other parts of the dashboard looked dull now.....ala

beemerback;722361 said:

Now that my meters looked modern, flashy and sporty, the other parts of the dashboard looked dull now.....ala

Do u have before and after picture bro?

beemerback;722361 said:

How did you stick them to the cluster? You used double sided tape?

haywire;722376 said:
How did you stick them to the cluster? You used double sided tape?

No need.....the smaller ring fits in securely with a resounding click but need a little pressure. The bigger ring was surprisingly easier to fit in and does not need much pressure

I have got the installation instruction in video format. For those buyer who want the video can pm me your email, i will forward u the link and password.

bmw7833;723164 said:
I have got the installation instruction in video format. For those buyer who want the video can pm me your email, i will forward u the link and password.

Lim,

What installation instruction......whether it is for cluster ribbon, ring or bulb? Please email (herbert@unifi.my) the link to me anyway.

Thanks

bmw7833;722368 said:
Do u have before and after picture bro?

Sorry for the delay.....been busy with work

BEFORE
Damansara-20110827-00056.jpg

AFTER
20120321_075950.jpg

CLOSE UP
20120315_101614.jpg

For those who are interested I think there is another group buy for the meter rings....

Top Bottom