Group Buy : E34 Facelifted (Big Nose)

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form

Lionel_Koh

Club Guest
Hi all E34 owner, thinking of to change mine to facelifter version :) .....Shop around there are 2 type of replica..From Taiwan n another claimed from Italy.....Price quoted RM1500 for whole set......If we can make a group buy...I think we shld able to get a better price :getyourfactsright: .... So if anyone interested, pls list down ur name....Thanks1. Lionel_koh

Hi Lionel..,

Facelifter version..??? you means like this one?? :nyehehe: :nyehehe: :nyehehe:

Originally posted by wan520i@Oct 7 2005, 10:39 AM
Hi Lionel..,

Yummmmmy......yes........how much u got it? ori ?......... :blink: :blink:

Originally posted by wan520i@Oct 7 2005, 10:39 AM
Hi Lionel..,

WAHHH... BANYAK EKSYEN LAA.... :D :p

haha...jangan marah....bulan puasa ni....sabar aje.... :ph34r:

So...people said.."please eksyen while you still can"....haha.. :p :D , nanti dia orang semua sudah masuk "big nose"..no more eksyen leh... :nyehehe:

Hai Wan,

Wah! sikalang sudah hidung besauuu!! :D Jangan tak nampak jalan sudah :ph34r:

rgds.

Hi all E34 owner, thinking of to change mine to facelifter version .....Shop around there are 2 type of replica..From Taiwan n another claimed from Italy.....Price quoted RM1500 for whole set......If we can make a group buy...I think we shld able to get a better price .... So if anyone interested, pls list down ur name....Thanks

1. Lionel_koh
2. XXX

facelift consist of kidney grill and bonnet.
omho......small gill is betta

Originally posted by moots@Oct 7 2005, 01:04 PM
Diff ppl diff taste......some said small grill is look better ..but for me the big nose look more garang :D n the ride will look younger.....Just my opinion.... :)

make sure u change the wing mirrors too...otherwise, the old ones will give it away easily

Originally posted by moots@Oct 7 2005, 01:04 PM
Hai Wan,
The old bonnet must change also? :eek: I dont think the bonnet and the kidney grill come as one piece? :rolleyes: Is it possible just replace the old grill with the new grill if it does not involve the bonet? :blink:
BTW you open ur bonnet through the same procedure?

Tq & rgds.

Originally posted by mafia@Oct 7 2005, 11:33 PM
e30...no problem...sure can one!...malaysia boleh
you mean......Mafia boleh lar dude....!!!! :p

i can already imagine e30s lining up at ShunJhay facelift centre for BIG nose job......... :D

SJ centre moto......I'm big, i'll make you bigger......hehehe :D

damn! RM1,500 for the big nose and a bonnet? looks kindda cool though despite the price. Would love to get one but i'd better finish up on my engine and other stuff first before doing make-ups.

hahaha....somehow, it looks like a pig. But its fine with me.

eh guys, how much for the angel-eyes lights and the white lights front and back? just curious..

rgrds
lolipo

Top Bottom