Gear Box Repair at M-Scope

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form

wayne_len

Club Guest
Sent my E34 to M-scope repair my GM gear box last Thursday.My gear box always slip on 2nd and 3rd speed.Today went to try the car, but the gear box still slip and shown transmission problem icon.So upset now.....$$$ gone, but my babe not fix.

You must have tested the car before paying I assume. How come $$$ gone?? Wasn't there any warranty ??

Yes, its warranty for 1 year.....now drive back to M-scope to test again.
The car have to stay there.

Finally fixed, yesterday sent my car back and change the gearbox solenoid. everything perceft now.:top:

solenoid is always the culprit for such symptoms.. glad you have got it sorted... if you destroy it again, go for a stick shift :p

wayne_len;754073 said:
Finally fixed, yesterday sent my car back and change the gearbox solenoid. everything perceft now.:top:

Did u have to pay extra for the solenoid or is it already included? How much?

Mscope should do it for free as it is part of the warranty unless he didn't change the solenoid in the first place whether he thought it was ok or the problem developed later after the other parts are replaced. This one we will never know.

But I hope good faith will prevail and in any case he should NOT charge you any labour.

cheers

Maybe you should get the moderator to edit the thubms down icon from the subject :)

Top Bottom