Futsal Any Takers

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form
sorry climenta, gonna miss next monday session as will be away for holiday hehehe

johnj;426651 said:
we drew with udm ...hahahah...2 -2 games won each!!...viva BMW

Halo....betul ke ni???

Must really keep score next round!...

Hmm..perhaps a wager is on the table?

NKTOB;427302 said:
Halo....betul ke ni???

Must really keep score next round!...

Hmm..perhaps a wager is on the table?

macha, mr.cuntmittee was too tired to remember the actual scoreline. But anyway, a wager sounds interesting:)

climenta;427314 said:
macha, mr.cuntmittee was too tired to remember the actual scoreline. But anyway, a wager sounds interesting:)

Nolar..he's too bz mesmerizing on his "spectacular" am kong goal he scored tht nite...

Ok, well see wht's good for a "friendly wager" next round...

Have a great weekend!

climenta, i'll join u guys on the 15 June yeah...................come all futsal kakis now we have "opponent" and wages ??? mmmmmmm

okow;427399 said:
NKTOB...What about a friendly pool competition...?

Ok brotha...we'll see if I can dig out any good players on my end.

Will keep you posted.

Fellas, court booking has been confirmed for tonight's game. Game starting at 10pm - 11pm, pls join us, come on down to Sunway Sports Planet:rock:

rahizwan;428161 said:
yeah good game guys..

Climenta, thanks for organizing the game... :)

Anytime for a good game of futsal. Pasal orgynizing ni sumua no problems bro. Apalagi hang nak aku tolong orgynize tolong pm aku:D

Thanks a million to all the UDMOs who came tonight. Without you all, I pokai bayar duit court. On another note, I am seriously thinking of continuing this thread in the UDMOs forum as the support is overwhelming from their end:cool:

Game on next week:top:

climenta;428164 said:
Anytime for a good game of futsal. Pasal orgynizing ni sumua no problems bro. Apalagi hang nak aku tolong orgynize tolong pm aku:D

Thanks a million to all the UDMOs who came tonight. Without you all, I pokai bayar duit court. On another note, I am seriously thinking of continuing this thread in the UDMOs forum as the support is overwhelming from their end:cool:

Sorry that I couldnt make it CLI...reach home ard 9+..too exausted..hehehe..next week on!!!

climenta;428164 said:

Halo...how come only 2 from your end???

Anyway, let's keep it up...it's a good sweat for all...

Sorry, I was unavailable too tht nite. See u next Monday!

johnj;428305 said:
Sorry that I couldnt make it CLI...reach home ard 9+..too exausted..hehehe..next week on!!!

No problems my rubber brudder, I understand your predicament. So did you manage to get me the 'stuff' I wanted?:D

climenta;428434 said:
No problems my rubber brudder, I understand your predicament. So did you manage to get me the 'stuff' I wanted?:D

so sorry macha cudnt mke it as mentioned erlier wsn't feeling well. Hopefully things will be smooth nxt week...:77:

Top Bottom