11.Jhonj and brother
12.Yellowmellow
13.Redbaron
14.Jusnita( cheer leader )
15.Suhaimi850 (water person )

If i have missed any name pls add on.

climenta;421073 said:
U get fit 1st la knn, then only tok about challenge & kodoks:D

btw, yesterday also got one power kodok cheering us play, you guys didnt notice ah?:love:

She was cheering for the players at the other end of the field...."sana lagi hemsem" quote, unquote!:wink:

climenta;421018 said:
Thank you to all of you who came for a wonderful workout session, very good game with UDMO. Happy coz no fatalities on both sides. Although the scoreline was something like 26-3, but we still showed up which is good enough la:D

BTW, this goes to show that we at BCM tokkok alot, TT alot, HH alot but exercise not alot. Time to buck up, let's have another session soon. Cheers:wink:

who was the goalie bro? who was the striker? details please. thanks

Goalie was our best striker Bailey, striker was our best goalie QD... how la macha??:banghead:

climenta-KANG.............we shld ORGYNYSE if not once a week at least fortnightly since u have got yr BETTER SP card maaaaaa

NKTOB;420922 said:
Thanx again guys...good sweat out sauna futsal session!

Next round I'll get reinforcements...!

Anyway, did anyone left this pair of shoe?

120520092728.jpg

Let me know.

:top:

alamak...it's my bro's shoe bro..please keep it for me..

the game was good guys..i'll come fitter next time..and will take a lighter dinner much earlier..hehehehe

Bailey;421363 said:
climenta-KANG.............we shld ORGYNYSE if not once a week at least fortnightly since u have got yr BETTER SP card maaaaaa

Mr Creamy, I propose we orgynise our next game on 2nd week of June, give everyone time to rileks & recuperate. Moreover, no courts available this whole month during prime time. I'll revert once the courts are open for early booking circa 22nd May. Yeeeeehhaaaaaa:D

Anyone here interested in a game of field soccer one of these Sundays? Pls advise, cheers:)

wei mr climenta-KANG, FIELD soccer ??????? even if we get the blue karer floor'g court also surely our tongue come out till floor man ini pulak FIELD ?????????

keep us update on the next FUTSAL session yeah .........cheers

Bailey;421701 said:
wei mr climenta-KANG, FIELD soccer ??????? even if we get the blue karer floor'g court also surely our tongue come out till floor man ini pulak FIELD ?????????

Spot on creamy!!!!

Bailey;421701 said:

Ada orang ajak main padang la, just wanted to find out if anyone interested to join me.

Not all tongue come out la, I think the our next round we booking the bru-karer court la, besar skit... just nice for all to main kumpul at the same time:D

climenta;421480 said:
Anyone here interested in a game of field soccer one of these Sundays? Pls advise, cheers:)

haaaa...this wan surely i joinnn....when is the date?:top::top::top:

wei mr striker piiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiirrrraaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhh

climenta;421746 said:
Ada orang ajak main padang la, just wanted to find out if anyone interested to join me.

Not all tongue come out la, I think the our next round we booking the bru-karer court la, besar skit... just nice for all to main kumpul at the same time:D

Im interested bro... sudah lama never play field soccer d... :)

Top Bottom