Futsal Any Takers

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form
Guys, I've confirmed the booking with Sports Planet from 8-9 pm tonight. Remember to be there on time ya:top:

As for the list, I don't mind la coz it is karma:D

climenta-325i;373687 said:
Guys, I've confirmed the booking with Sports Planet from 8-9 pm tonight. Remember to be there on time ya:top:

As for the list, I don't mind la coz it is karma:D

Bro.....which court are we talking?

Burn785;373738 said:
Bro.....which court are we talking?

The booking is for a futsal court in Sports Planet Sunway, check with the staff on the booking under the name 'Alvin'. Which court I'm not sure, ask the fler when you get there. Have fun tonight, Cheers:wink:

Aloo bor,

Which court ? Sport Planet behind BHP, Rite ? Opposite Lambo Showroom?

Thanks

Cheers !!!

To all bros out there, have a quick questions as i know this might be a little too late to commit. As a newbie can i join the futsal tonite? And also i might have a friend with me, is it ok?? If its full then its alrite. Cheers!

Someone please let me know if I can join or not before 7pm ok? Dun later i go tak dapat main...be cheerleader only...=(

DMeNS;373764 said:
Someone please let me know if I can join or not before 7pm ok? Dun later i go tak dapat main...be cheerleader only...=(

Put your name in the list & just drop by la, if you like their game then call your friend to join in the next time around:top:

DMeNS;373764 said:

no worries the more the merrier (actually the more the easier we lepak) hehehehe c u tonite

Thanks to bro climenta and bro bailey! See u guys tonite!! Wish I can recognize the group as i never seen anyone of you before. Hope most bro will be there with their bimmers, easier for me to spot! cheers!

BCM Futsal Session

Time: 8-9pm
Date/Day: 17/11 - Monday
Contact No: 03-56217891

Players:
1. Jaybigbang
2. kanos
3. johnj
4. Redbaron
5. Burn785
6. zammarano
7. bailey
8. alalio
9. aermyn
10.genius328i
11.S i l v e r
12.DMeNS

I'm IN!

dmens i bet u can easily spot us there u r u can call zammarano's no yeah hehehehe

great turn out guys hope we could sweat ourselves out every Monday................

mr rubberman luckily u turn up hah hehehe

Fuyoooh, rubbberrrman made it:D, rumbe rumbe thanks bro for coming:top:

Eh update la attendance listi:)

Top Bottom