Futsal Any Takers

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form
phew good stuff!! Loosen up all the stiff joints jalan pun sudah tempang. Looking forward next Monday for another round...but where all the chikas??

hehehe..great turnout and great game man...

For the list, we have to wait for our list master RB!!1..hehehehe

it's relly nice 2 get sweat again last nite with all the members...!!
hope we can mke it quite regularly..!!!

maybe we'll leave it to our bro climenta to take down the list in the next session laaaaaaaa

so r we game next week ???????????????

My fellow brothers in arms, I've just checked on next week's court availability. Dengan dukacitanya dimaklumkan bahawa tarak courts available next week in Sports Planet Subang at our requested times. However, we can play somewhere else so pls advise where is the next best location. There's this place near Bkt.Puchong area, if all ok with that place I can book there:wink:

BCM Futsal Session
Sports Planet Puchong (no joke, this one is from another planet:D)
Date: 24/11/2008
Time: 8-10pm

Attendance List:
1. climenta

Pls all keep the momentum going, bet you're proud with that smaller belly right now so let's continue:rock:!!

Come come all our footie players!!

BCM Futsal Session
Sports Planet Puchong (no joke, this one is from another planet)

Attendance List:
1. climenta
2. mummygohan

Pls all keep the momentum going, bet you're proud with that smaller belly right now so let's continue!!

Ampang actually ok for me too, the only problem is getting there on time. If you note the flow of traffic, going into Ampang is very difficult than coming out. Please note that personnel from Sports Planet Ampang & Subang have confirmed that their courts are fully booked for the whole of next week.

Let's stick to Puchong for the time being, I have a few more venues to try out (Sportscity/Barn/Unlimited PJ, Kuchai Lama, BKT Jalil, etc). Will keep u guys posted here:top:

tuan climenta if possible let stick to subang sports planet la yeah coz i can feel how far they have to travel for ampang chaps..............cheers

wat SESAT ???????? mmmmmmmm

Bailey;374086 said:
tuan climenta if possible let stick to subang sports planet la yeah coz i can feel how far they have to travel for ampang chaps..............cheers

wat SESAT ???????? mmmmmmmm

sports planet subang dah fully booked, i call pagi pagi tadi ponn sudah tarak court la:(
No worries, I'll call & book both Ampang & Subang coming Monday for the next week. If till then this session still lukewarm respoonse we postpone je la:wink:

Last night was super fun guys!! I'm lovin' it. We should make a futsal session at least once in a week. lol. And i'm thinkin', this is far more better method to bring more newbies to BMWCM compare to inviting them to our TTs. Just my 2 cents though. Anyway, later i will upload a group pictures that we take after games last night. Just wait ar. :1:

BCM Futsal Session
Sports Planet Puchong (no joke, this one is from another planet)

Attendance List:
1. climenta
2. mummygohan
3. Jay Bigbang

Pls all keep the momentum going, bet you're proud with that smaller belly right now so let's continue!!

As i promised. :wink:

DSCN1523.jpg

Nice, photo session, by the way i had booked a court on next monday at Sunway Sport Planet from 9-10pm. So prefer Sunway or Puchong?

Cheers !!!

aermyn;374253 said:
Nice, photo session, by the way i had booked a court on next monday at Sunway Sport Planet from 9-10pm. So prefer Sunway or Puchong?

Cheers !!!

No wonder la no courts:D
Okok if everyone is fine with the timing from 9-10 we'll revert back to playing in Sports Planet Sunway. What say you guys?

aermyn;374253 said:

Cheers !!!

Attendance List:
1. climenta
2. mummygohan
3. Jay Bigbang
4. aermyn
5. bailey

aermyn jes to confirm the date is 24 NOV 2008 yeah

come on guys lets sweat it out again

If we have more than 15, I think its better to book 2 hours instead of 1 hour. I could only confirm on a later date, too early for me to commit now.

Quote:
Originally Posted by aermyn

Cheers !!!

Attendance List:
1. climenta
2. mummygohan
3. Jay Bigbang
4. aermyn
5. bailey
6. Redbaron

aermyn jes to confirm the date is 24 NOV 2008 yeah

come on guys lets sweat it out again

Hello rubber man aka johnj indon la banyak alasan la you. Bailey apa lagi hantam

Top Bottom