Futsal Any Takers

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form
zammarano;371167 said:
nextweek kan..?so far line still clear..convoy from where jaybigbang..?miharja also can join u from pandan indah to cesas rigth..?

Yup, u are absolutely right. I'm thinking to meet our friend here ie. genius328i at one of the petrol station along MRR2 heading to Kesas highway. And yes bro, you can tag along if ya want to convoy together to go there. No problemo. :wink:

genius328i;371123 said:
BCM Futsal Session

Time: 8-9pm
Date/Day: 17/11 - Monday

Players:
1. Jaybigbang
2. climenta
3. johnj
4. Redbaron
5. Burn
6. zammarano
7. bailey
8. Burn785
9. alalio
10. aermyn
11.genius328i

New futsal shoes arr...don't play-play...

good to hear u r joining genius328i..............sumore new shoes wor............

johnj;371244 said:
Adui.. I thought tues..I'm 50/50//will try to make it..

Very early indications of FFK la bro:), but don't worry there's still time for you to arrange your schedule:top:

johnj;371244 said:
Adui.. I thought tues..I'm 50/50//will try to make it..

tis one sound so familiar lah............even those days before being C@ntmittee also like tis one hahhahahahahaha yeeeeeeeeeeeehhhhhhhhhaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

Guys....I sound very confident as if I know you all real life :) .....in actual fact,I never meet up with anyone of you before....let me know how can I recog you all OK

Burn785;371327 said:
Guys....I sound very confident as if I know you all real life :) .....in actual fact,I never meet up with anyone of you before....let me know how can I recog you all OK

I'll be wearing a tshirt with short pants & futsal shoes with an almost classic beamer in the car park, if you want I can wait there with a flower bouquet specially for you la:thefinger:

Just kidding la... There's only one way to find out bro, just come on that day & see which bunch of fellas are the zaniest ones. With various shapes & sizes:D

Don't worry guys, the map is available here & I'll PM my number to you fellas before that day, rileks la brader:tongue:

Burn785;371327 said:

Dun worry bro. We all very hensem2 punya orang especially itu Mr Climenta. Very easy to recognise maa. tehehe... :10:

climenta-325i;371332 said:
Just kidding la... There's only one way to find out bro, just come on that day & see which bunch of fellas are the zaniest ones. With various shapes & sizes:D

lol. Very true, bro. Very true.ahahaha...

Btw bro, i have at least 4 or 5 of my friends agreed to play on that day incase the list are still lukewarm. :top:

Jay Bigbang;371177 said:
Yup, u are absolutely right. I'm thinking to meet our friend here ie. genius328i at one of the petrol station along MRR2 heading to Kesas highway. And yes bro, you can tag along if ya want to convoy together to go there. No problemo. :wink:

jay..petronas after zoo negara for the meeting point. how that sound to you?

genius328i;371428 said:
jay..petronas after zoo negara for the meeting point. how that sound to you?

Okay bro. No problemo. At what time? Can i suggest 6.30 pm? Anything you can just contact me okay, you've got my number kan.

How was the game guys...damn I had to miss this one..the next one I'll definitely come...!!Please let me know how many players came.thx

johnj;371738 said:
How was the game guys...damn I had to miss this one..the next one I'll definitely come...!!Please let me know how many players came.thx

Hmmm.....i dont think you missing anything yet. The date we are playing is on November 17, 2008 which mean its NEXT WEEK. lol. I think u confusing or sometin' bro. :rolleyes:

johnj;371738 said:

Bro, our game is on Monday 17th of Nov. Since you've virtually FFKd us, please try to ensure attendance for the actual session:rofl:

johnj;371738 said:

wei dei thambhy RUBBERMAN jes come lah tis monday 17 NOV 2008 dont keep on giving EXCUSES lah wei

climenta-325i;371925 said:
Bro, our game is on Monday 17th of Nov. Since you've virtually FFKd us, please try to ensure attendance for the actual session:rofl:

hehehe...climenta..ure the man..ok..MON IS ON!!!!!

Bailey;371992 said:
ok we'll take your words but with SOME DISCOUNTS hehehehehehe

deii creamy...I thought it was on last monday 11th..silap silap...aduii

BCM Futsal Session

Time: 8-9pm
Date/Day: 17/11 - Monday

Players:
1. Jaybigbang
2. climenta
3. johnj
4. Redbaron
5. Burn
6. zammarano
7. bailey
8. Burn785
9. alalio
10. aermyn
11.genius328i
12.kanos

New futsal shoes arr...don't play-play...[/QUOTE]

Fuyoooh, got 12 players already so fast. Didn't believe this could be achieved without including anyone from the fairer sex:biggrin:

Top Bottom