Futsal Any Takers

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form
It is high time we had another sports activity, I'm reviving this thread as we have spent too much time on good food during Hari Raya & Deepavali. Some of us here (like me) had too much to drink:D so let's start working out to get fit, what say you ladies & gentos?:wink:

We need at least 10-12 to book courts & start playing, so lets start the ball rolling. Does Mondays sound ok?

Count me in, bro Climenta. It's been quite while that i'm not playing futsal. It would be a good start playing futsal back again. I maybe can invite some of my friends to play with(cukup kan korum). Btw, good initiative bro. :top:

Not any initiative la, saje kacau bilau bagi orang sedar saiz pinggang sendiri:biggrin:
Now I will start the ball rolling, kalau cukup org kita booking courts:top:

Futsal any takers??

Time: 8-10pm / 9-11pm
Day: Monday / Tuesday
Date: 17/11 or 18/11

Names:
1. Jaybigbang
2. climenta

Come come all, for those interested pls list down your names here & komen which location, date & time is more suitable.
Calling all the Zidane wannabes, jom futsal:rock:

count me in bro..

RB, joanna, bailey, qd250, bimmer, silverchair, kaizer, xxx, iceman13 and all the regulars..where are you man!!

BTW, try to book at sunway..convenient bro

johnj;370145 said:
count me in bro..

RB, joanna, bailey, qd250, bimmer, silverchair, kaizer, xxx, iceman13 and all the regulars..where are you man!!

BTW, try to book at sunway..convenient bro

Sure brader john, comments welcome before we decide on the venue & time. Let's have enough names here 1st:wink:

Futsal any takers??

Names:
1. Jaybigbang
2. climenta
3. johnj

Come come all, for those interested pls list down your names here & komen which location, date & time is more suitable.
Calling all you Zidane wannabes, jom futsal:rock:

Futsal any takers??

Names:
1. Jaybigbang
2. climenta
3. johnj
4. Redbaron

I'd say ladies also welcome, but you'd need to bring along ALL your friends too:rofl:

Camna??:rock:

Futsal any takers??

Names:
1. Jaybigbang
2. climenta
3. johnj
4. Redbaron
5. salina + many many of her girlfriends:biggrin:

climenta-325i...

bring along frenz ni prob..but have to check their ability n mine as well on dat day first ya...btw, if we miss this one, we can always come some other time kan?

That depends la, if the 1st session response is good then there'll always be a 2nd one & so on so forth... try to make it this time around la:wink:

Hi guys....

I'm damn new here....just sign up recently......perhaps someone need to show me around and for a good introduction to the group.....a futsal session (Sunway is nearer to my place) sounds like a plan to me.
By the way,where do you guys go for TT ? Anywhere in Shah alam or Subang area?

Burn785;370678 said:
Hi guys....

I'm damn new here....just sign up recently......perhaps someone need to show me around and for a good introduction to the group.....a futsal session (Sunway is nearer to my place) sounds like a plan to me.
By the way,where do you guys go for TT ? Anywhere in Shah alam or Subang area?

hi there, kindly introduce yourself in the newbies section at the url below:

http://www.bmwclubmalaysia.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=30

Please follow the template available there in the newbie section.

zammarano;370687 said:
monday ampang ok kot..but im not zidane hehe

hi zamm, location yet to be confirmed as it depends on majority. Will keep you posted here.

Futsal any takers??

Names:
1. Jaybigbang
2. climenta
3. johnj
4. Redbaron
5. salina + many many of her girlfriends(tentative)
6. zammarano

Futsal any takers??

Names:
1. Jaybigbang
2. climenta
3. johnj
4. Redbaron
5. salina + many many of her girlfriends(tentative)
6. zammarano
7. bailey - sunway, monday

Calling all you Zidane wannabes, jom futsal

Top Bottom