Futsal Any Takers

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form
woooo...joanna...moral support kahh cutie!!!..heheheh...so sad to hear abt ur mishap and pain..get well soon okie..if u need a lift from klang, buzz me at 012-2290102..cheers..send my regards to daddy..heheheheh

johnj;299838 said:
woooo...joanna...moral support kahh cutie!!!..heheheh...so sad to hear abt ur mishap and pain..get well soon okie..if u need a lift from klang, buzz me at 012-2290102..cheers..send my regards to daddy..heheheheh

wah wah tis ulat bulu aka rubberman so the gatal one hah ???? by the way when is exactly yr WIFE due hah ?????? hehehehehe

johnj;299838 said:

hehehe~ okay okay! i alraedy send your regard to my dad ~ he say thanks . Erm ~~~ why want to send to my dad ? my mom leh ????????

i wanted to join but I have another sport is every monday. If change to tuesday m b can join.

Yalaaaah Joanna coming pls....

Johnj,

What are you trying to do wit Joanna....semua chick lu mau tapau

Guys ~ i'm coming to support ONLY ~ you guys know lah my leg ~ after work i will go there meet you guys ~ which court pls sms let me know or which one should i call ?

ICEman63;301933 said:
Yalaaaah Joanna coming pls....

Johnj,

What are you trying to do wit Joanna....semua chick lu mau tapau

kat dalam forum ni beranilah dia tapau balik rumah dia kena tapau hehehehe

Yalah mr Bailey ini olang baru sg siput punya rap baru menang election..rumah balek baru dia tau siapa jadi rubber siapa jadi ikan arwana goreng...

weii..fedup coming there and waiting and at last nobody turn up ( except for my fav buddies )..I'm coming all the way from klang..lets get enough participants first guys!!!

hai... im j from ampang... interested to join u guys for futsal. .. please pm me for new futsal session.. i really want to join... so excited... :D...

Same here as well. Cheras mari.....willing to travel anywhere :)

I'm up for some kick about....so let me know when you guys're organizing the next one.

Cheers !

Top Bottom