Futsal Any Takers

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form
:24::24::24::24::24::21::21::21::21::21:
QD250;294772 said:
no worries..... you can come alone.... the more the merrier....

if you come..... even Jyazid will start playing futsal....

oh my god~ i think i miss out the match~ sorry guys! So when will be the next match. If sunday morning i thik i cant join cos i will have a jogging with my member at shah alam~

Futsal today at sport planet. Be there before 8pm. Today mean 25.2.2008. Jom main bola. Bola apa tttttttuuuuuuunnnnnnggggggggggguuuuuuuu

yeahh guys...lets kick some balls..hope more guys can mk it this time!!

Thanks guys ... i will come and support you guys.. which court you guys booked ? maybe when guys play half way will see me sitting over there!

but i think i will come alone, my member having a appointment today & some more i need to send my cousin back to sunway college, so you guys mind i;m come alone & support?

Ok guys futsal was fun and great. Those who made are

1. Redbaron
2. Khaizer
3. Jhonj
4. Bailey
5. Rahizwan & icuk
6. Qd250
7. Iceman63
8. Joana Choo.

Till next month futsal chow

good sweat & stretch out guys yesterday...................till we meet again

Nice of you joana to drop by. Next futsal for sure the 3 gang band will come after seeing there are ladies playing futsal.

Good to have around..i think you're a good rock singer rite..coz you surely can shout and scream he he he..btw cheers joana welcome to the BMWMalaysia futsal team.

ICEman63;296824 said:
Good to have around..i think you're a good rock singer rite..coz you surely can shout and scream he he he..btw cheers joana welcome to the BMWMalaysia futsal team.

hahah ..... ok ok ~ but yesterday i was scare the ball ... oh my god the speed was too fast ... is nervous when the ball was near me but is a good game. thanks guys ~

CALLING CALLING THE 3 JANTAN KABARET yuuuuuhhhhoooooooo meanguy, ahpeng & jacky

Lutut still sakit-lah bro! Pegi minum-minum ok-lah, tendang tendang buat masa ini still tidak boleh ba!

Wanted to go look at Joanna look at you guys futsal.....tapi tak jadi!

Will try to make it next week ya guys!

Top Bottom