Fun Fun Penang Drive Oct 13 - 14, 2012

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form

Syahmi Aziz

Official Member
IMG_5158_zpsc29eea98.jpg
HELLO everyone..just sharing this event that is gonna happen in Juru,Penang on the 13th & 14th of october (saturday&sunday)..so some of us decided to go down penang for a 2 days 1 night trip.. or maybe more..will depart from kl saturday morningstop somewhere for a breakfastgo to the eventthen makan2 some famous nasi kandarspin around penang and head for pandang kota as for dinner.. can ajak the penang guy to TT maybe.. then might head back to kl on sunday morning.. so anybody is welcome to join.. the more the merrier.. Participants1. Syahmi Aziz2. Soulfood3. _M_4. Zhairul5. 6. 7.8........this drive is unoffical.. just a fun drive.. :D

Syahmi Aziz;776391 said:
IMG_5158_zpsc29eea98.jpg

HELLO everyone..
just sharing this event that is gonna happen in Juru,Penang on the 13th & 14th of october (saturday&sunday)..

so some of us decided to go down penang for a 2 days 1 night trip.. or maybe more..

will depart from kl saturday morning
stop somewhere for a breakfast
go to the event
then makan2 some famous nasi kandar
spin around penang and head for pandang kota as for dinner.. can ajak the penang guy to TT maybe..
then might head back to kl on sunday morning..

so anybody is welcome to join.. the more the merrier..

Participants
1. Syahmi Aziz
2. Soulfood
3. _M_
4. Zhairul

this drive is unoffical.. just a fun drive.. :D

aikk...suddenly my name sudah taruk situ.....that car exhibition kene call dulu to RSVP ke??

Updated Participants
1. Syahmi Aziz
2. Soulfood - tentative
3. Zhairul

this drive is unoffical.. just a fun drive.. :D

hi bro,
wanna try nasi kandar lawood at taman desa sepakat(next to srk tamil)jalan nilai-sepang.if so pls contact me.My office nearby.after that maybe we can proceed to Penanggg

Drive save guys :top: ... Wish to join but got an orphanage home to visit on Sunday (14th.) .... :4: ..

Syahmi Aziz;779062 said:
an update that my rim broke on the way to penang.. so suku jalan kasi path balik.. stay home and sleep..

Sorry to hear that...masuk big pothole ka?

JFT63;779190 said:
Sorry to hear that...masuk big pothole ka?

langgar like a small piece of metal on the road.. soliddd metal.. and the thing went belakang rim and kasi hantam itu rim..
some pics of my rim,

IMG_5187_zps19481936.jpg

IMG_5189_zps4f84cfc6.jpg

IMG_5188_zps5e591d1c.jpg

:( bro syahmi, thankfully you are all fine. thats the most important thing. on the other hand, could we be expecting a new set of shoes??

aidilj;779244 said:
:( bro syahmi, thankfully you are all fine. thats the most important thing. on the other hand, could we be expecting a new set of shoes??

managed to find and bought a piece of the same kind of rim.. so juat 1 rim replacement.. no new set of shoes..yet.. hehe

Top Bottom