Fuel price increase

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form
ADAM MF;542940 said:
wonder.. how much the RON 97 will be?

RON97 will be floated. This means its like the price of fuel in Singapore - it changes daily, weekly or monthly depending on what the government decides.

Salut

Already got my tank filled up just now.

Yaa ... wonder how much is RON97. Any idea guys? 10 sen, 20 sen, 50 sen increase ...?

Anyone had the chance to check how much RON97 is? Heard it's being put on the float mechanism.

Many should see this coming.

Despite that, it's almost ridiculous to see so many SMSes and such urging people to go fill up the tank? Frankly, you're only going to save RM1.50 max for an average car.

Yup! had planned for these.. got myself all 4-potters but the way I drive, a 6-potter is more economy on fuel.. alamak! :(

ye ha......another bullet for the Gomen! I know who I will vote next election.....

i wish the petrol price rises up higher and higher .... so we can buy more cheaper high powered car in auctions ...

aisehh only naik till 2.10 only ahhh ... go up higher larrr
wish to see ron 97@rm3.00 per litre ...

ICEMAN 13;543090 said:
i wish the petrol price rises up higher and higher .... so we can buy more cheaper high powered car in auctions ...

aisehh only naik till 2.10 only ahhh ... go up higher larrr
wish to see ron 97@rm3.00 per litre ...

I sincerely hope you're joking bro... coz a rise that high up, the implications and consequences are far reaching and extremely damaging to all:eek:

blackrobe;543120 said:
I sincerely hope you're joking bro... coz a rise that high up, the implications and consequences are far reaching and extremely damaging to all:eek:

if you have a HP which is still yet to settle then you'll feel the pinch ...OR else you'll be smilling away ... :)

ICEMAN 13;543121 said:
if you have a HP which is still yet to settle then you'll feel the pinch ...OR else you'll be smilling away ... :)

Ehhh? I'm referring to the extra costs incurred from firstly, a rise on petrol prices, then the rise on other related costs like cost of food and other essentials etc etc etc which will increase as a consequence.... doesnt bother any HP issue which is already an accepted and calculated cost to your budget

blackrobe;543147 said:
Ehhh? I'm referring to the extra costs incurred from firstly, a rise on petrol prices, then the rise on other related costs like cost of food and other essentials etc etc etc which will increase as a consequence.... doesnt bother any HP issue which is already an accepted and calculated cost to your budget

but lately there is rise on salary wages too ...that was what being told by the PM ..so maybe the GOVT has got some good ways to bring up the country to the next level of high income ppl ...so the increase of petrol would also significantly rise the living standards of fellow malaysians ..or else our salary standards would never be raised ...

Top Bottom