Frustrated With Last Night OTT

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form
Bro consoglieri...
You talk back of me yeaaa...
Ok next week somebody have pass me a gift of german marque shirt blh kan kuikuikui

Sent from my GT-N7100 using Tapatalk 4 Beta

rezzsya;827653 said:
-This is my first time OTT at Borneo Rainforest,I reached there around 10pm,and no one was there,and after that theres a 3 or 4 e46 owner passed by,and i angkat tangan to them then they just look at me and buat muka innocent and after that they park their car and chat with their gang.
-Luckily theres two Malay guy drove flatblack e60 approach me and ask me about the OTT.
-I know i drove rusty an e28 but doesnt mean u can judge me by what i drove last night,even when i reached the table to shake their hand,they just shake my hand without looking at me.
-With that attitude what is the purpose of OTT?
-But others so far very good and the president,hes a nice person,and the Z4 gang was very friendly even their car is more expensive than e46 fellas.
-Guys try to approach all newbies if u saw them every OTT or TTS so that all bmw owners can get along all together.
-This is just my 2 cents,im just share what i felt as a BMW owner.
-Sory for my bad English.
-Regards.

Salam bro...

It was nice meeting you and having a chat before I had to take my leave.

I am always in awe of those who is willing and passionate about restoration. Especially one that does most of the restoration themselves!

Anyways, fret not what had transpired. Not all drivers of the roundel are members of the club and many are not as passionate as some.

Hoping to see more of you AND your ride's restoration work.

Maybe a build thread to document the phases of transformation back to her glory days would be nice...

Rezzy,

Kenapa dgn awek kat signature tu? tengah tahan kentut or tengah kemut?

initialM;828056 said:
Rezzy,

Kenapa dgn awek kat signature tu? tengah tahan kentut or tengah kemut?

Aku pun baru nak tanya perkara yang sama....hehe

Salam bro rezzsya, we are all human after all.. most of us are humble and down to earth..do stay around more often and get to know the heads of your choice of TT location..like me EastCoastChapter is where i resides for now:4:

muhaiminrahim;848810 said:
Salam bro rezzsya, we are all human after all.. most of us are humble and down to earth..do stay around more often and get to know the heads of your choice of TT location..like me EastCoastChapter is where i resides for now:4:
But bro,its 4 months ago..huhu everythng change after i lepak with rocking KSA now.:smokin:

Tapi ada side-effect KSA ni.. You will sleep through your Saturday mornings sebab the TT only ends at 6am :biggrin:

rezzsya;848812 said:
But bro,its 4 months ago..huhu everythng change after i lepak with rocking KSA now.:smokin:

mizhan;848825 said:
Tapi ada side-effect KSA ni.. You will sleep through your Saturday mornings sebab the TT only ends at 6am :biggrin:
What to do,seminggu skali jer dapat jumpa mint condition e30..:wink:

- - - Updated - - -

mizhan;848825 said:
What to do,seminggu skali jer dapat jumpa mint condition e30..:wink:

Top Bottom