Frustrated With Last Night OTT

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form

rezzsya

Club Guest
-This is my first time OTT at Borneo Rainforest,I reached there around 10pm,and no one was there,and after that theres a 3 or 4 e46 owner passed by,and i angkat tangan to them then they just look at me and buat muka innocent and after that they park their car and chat with their gang.-Luckily theres two Malay guy drove flatblack e60 approach me and ask me about the OTT.-I know i drove rusty an e28 but doesnt mean u can judge me by what i drove last night,even when i reached the table to shake their hand,they just shake my hand without looking at me.-With that attitude what is the purpose of OTT?-But others so far very good and the president,hes a nice person,and the Z4 gang was very friendly even their car is more expensive than e46 fellas.-Guys try to approach all newbies if u saw them every OTT or TTS so that all bmw owners can get along all together.-This is just my 2 cents,im just share what i felt as a BMW owner.-Sory for my bad English.-Regards.

Bro... Dont be too frustrated with the situation happened last nite...thats quite normal for new joiner and new facers ...i faced the same thing when i 1st joined... Not knowing anybody...in fact until last nite ... I still look fr familiar faces to make myself comfortable...my advice is font take it too hard....i m sure nobody had that intention becoz of what u driven....my advice is just move on....to be frank when i arrived becoz of too many people...i didnt get to shake hand with all....maybe were thinking that i had already shaked hand with alll....my advice ...make yourself attending TT as many as u can and make your face familiar....by the way i am the guy with 335 converible silver....peace

Hi bro

So sorry as I arrived at almost midnight and I have a car trouble on my way to sunway due to faulty coolant hose. Normally our TT begin to warm up around 10+

Am glad you found our President our handsome brothers plus our new gang from the z4 owners, they r amazingly cool and have invited me for Putrajaya rempit run too.

My sincere apology and to make up to you I promise to go to the next TT in your ride and tea tarik on me.

Cheers bro

Its only 4 of them,and i angkat tangan to them they just buat taktau,btw nice to meet u bro,nice red angle eyes u got there:top:.i just share what i felt thats all,i've attended so many others OTT before but i never experience this situation.

Get used to it...he he. No la, most of them are friendly, if not all. Just too many sometimes. I also macam soulfood the 335 transformer I call it. I face the same thing dulu and sometimes now. But I understand, dekat MMZ recently there are about 65 beemers there. Just imagine how to cover all. Sebab I pemalu ...he he...so end up hang out with only familiar faces. I have never been to Rainforest TT. MMZ standard je.

rezzsya...looking at list of your ride...you memang otai. Hope to know you one day. Cheers !

Hi Rezzsya.. l doubt it was about your car.. some ppl may appear less friendly than others as they may be engrossed catching up with their buddies. But as you hav experienced, most r quite friendly and pleased to meet newbies.

May I suggest to our CMs that future OTT notice shld include two hp numbers for those assigned to open table and play host.

Enjoy the weekend.

anaksarawak;827655 said:
Hi bro

So sorry as I arrived at almost midnight and I have a car trouble on my way to sunway due to faulty coolant hose. Normally our TT begin to warm up around 10+

Am glad you found our President our handsome brothers plus our new gang from the z4 owners, they r amazingly cool and have invited me for Putrajaya rempit run too.

My sincere apology and to make up to you I promise to go to the next TT in your ride and tea tarik on me.

Cheers bro
Hey bro,its ok,hope too see you soon,they invite me to Putrajaya too,but im not confident yet with my e28 to follow all the z4 xD
Sure bro,thanks for understanding.cheers.

soulfood;827654 said:
Bro... Dont be too frustrated with the situation happened last nite...thats quite normal for new joiner and new facers ...i faced the same thing when i 1st joined... Not knowing anybody...in fact until last nite ... I still look fr familiar faces to make myself comfortable...my advice is font take it too hard....i m sure nobody had that intention becoz of what u driven....my advice is just move on....to be frank when i arrived becoz of too many people...i didnt get to shake hand with all....maybe were thinking that i had already shaked hand with alll....my advice ...make yourself attending TT as many as u can and make your face familiar....by the way i am the guy with 335 converible silver....peace

Its only 4 of them,and i angkat tangan to them they just buat taktau,btw nice to meet u bro,nice red angle eyes u got there.i just share what i felt thats all,i've attended so many others OTT before but i never experience this situation.

Wa.... so frustrated with ur frustration....I can be considered as a new comer in this group, but one thing i learnedb n conclude for sure is the groupp n the people I met so far has no intention to judge ppl especially based on what their ride is....one of the sifu told me when I 1st join....a bmw is still a bmw ....but, ya sometimes things happen....or maybe the title of this thread shud be "frustrated with 3 or 4 e46 owner last night" instead of your total frustration to the entire OTT last night....my 2 cent opinion....ps: i personnaly think ur ride is cool n was eager to know the owner....btw, come n join us in mmz next week...

zidee;827657 said:
Get used to it...he he. No la, most of them are friendly, if not all. Just too many sometimes. I also macam soulfood the 335 transformer I call it. I face the same thing dulu and sometimes now. But I understand, dekat MMZ reently there are about 65 beemers there. Just imagine how to cover all. Sebab I pemalu ...he he...so end up hang out with only familiar faces. I have never been to Rainforest TT. MMZ standard je.

rezzsya...looking at list of your ride...you memang otai. Hope to know you one day. Cheers !

2 years ago i went to MMZ with my E32 for TTS,most of them are very very nice!like Arrio,,serjit,Kc share with us how to polish our car,and others(i lupa nama diorang yg lain).
BTW,hope to know you soon bro,thanks for understanding.appreciate it.cheers.

Hi bro rezzsya, i was planning to be there last nite but couldnt come due to some family commitments, would have been nice to have met you.
Im sure those guys didnt mean to be like that. Hope this doesnt deter you from coming to the next tt or ott.

_M_;827658 said:
Hi Rezzsya.. l doubt it was about your car.. some ppl may appear less friendly than others as they may be engrossed catching up with their buddies. But as you hav experienced, most r quite friendly and pleased to meet newbies.

May I suggest to our CMs that future OTT notice shld include two hp numbers for those assigned to open table and play host.

Enjoy the weekend.

yeah,maybe they should..thanks for understanding,cheers.

irfan80;827661 said:
Wa.... so frustrated with ur frustration....I can be considered as a new comer in this group, but one thing i learnedb n conclude for sure is the groupp n the people I met so far has no intention to judge ppl especially based on what their ride is....one of the sifu told me when I 1st join....a bmw is still a bmw ....but, ya sometimes things happen....or maybe the title of this thread shud be "frustrated with 3 or 4 e46 owner last night" instead of your total frustration to the entire OTT last night....my 2 cent opinion....ps: i personnaly think ur ride is cool n was eager to know the owner....btw, come n join us in mmz next week...

Because of their attitude,i dont have mood for the whole night,lucky theres a z4 group ask me to join them chat.i felt like going back home before that.sory for the thread title,i just culture shock with all the bmw e46 owner attitude last night,im think im gonna sell me e46 Ci after that incident happen.haha.(thats a joke):eek:

Strider74;827664 said:
Hi bro rezzsya, i was planning to be there last nite but couldnt come due to some family commitments, would have been nice to have met you.
Im sure those guys didnt mean to be like that. Hope this doesnt deter you from coming to the next tt or ott.

Its ok bro,hope to see you soon for the next TT bro.cheers :top:

rezzsya;827666 said:
Because of their attitude,i dont have mood for the whole night,lucky theres a z4 group ask me to join them chat.i felt like going back home before that.sory for the thread title,i just culture shock with all the bmw e46 owner attitude last night,im think im gonna sell me e46 Ci after that incident happen.haha.(thats a joke):eek:

Bro...mcm datang bulan plak tetiba moody....hehehe...jgn marah ...gurau aje...:motz:

Assalam n cheer bro rezzsya slmt ari sabtu hehehe...

Well bro dont take it hard...
Think this since tak kenal kan...
Any way dont think bcoz of ur ride bro...
Afterall its a UDM also right...

Some times due to not knowing each others this will happened...
My 1st tt was at mmz...drive was a convert v6...
Well I also felt lost since dont know any body some more dont know their name hihihi...

In any club ofcoz there is gengs or kliks since they know each other...
Dont take it so hard bro...
Sorry if could not chit chat more with u at the table yeaa...
Well if bro are free next week please comes to MMZ...
May be we can chit chat more there...

Even me always will seat near to that known already...
So I'm quite familier with Bro Irfan Bro Gedong Bro Albert since during 1st tt mmz fill comfortable with them...

Any way nice knowing you bro...
E28 is not a rusty UDM please jgn kecik ati sgt bro...
Its still a UDM right...
I'm the guy like puspakom inspector with the torch light hahaha...

Thousand appoligies if I make u fill low...
Do joint us at mmz yeea..

irfan80;827661 said:

I dont know,the way they look at me like im driving perodua kancil with bmw sticker all over the car.its ok for them to judge me or whatever.some people they dont know what is 'bmw is bmw'.I dont have mood after what they did,thanks to z4 gang for cheer me up.see you soon bro.cheers.

soulfood;827668 said:
Bro...mcm datang bulan plak tetiba moody....hehehe...jgn marah ...gurau aje...:motz:
haha mana ada datang bulan,just bengang aku angkat tngan kat diorang diorang just tengok aku and buat bodoh.its ok.tak marah pun,:eek:

_M_;827658 said:

Enjoy the weekend.

Yeah maybe youre right.thanks for understanding.hope to see you soon for the next TT.
Cheers.

Bro, I agree with the others here. Joining this club (or any other) is like going to a new school where everyone else knows each other and you don't. What i did last time was to find 1 or 2 guys from the forum to arrive same time as me, and go in with them. That makes the introduction easier and warms quicker. Once you've passed that awkward phase, it just gets easier cause all these guys are more than willing to share with you their car and personal stories, and i bet you might even regret to hear their racuns hahaha.

I myself are not able to frequent the OTT and TT, but when i do i try to do the above. Join us at MMZ every Friday if you can (KSA chapter)... that's the fastest way to know the regulars.

Hopefully you are not deterred to join the other TT/OTT next time, due to this incident bro. :)

Top Bottom