For Sale: Boge Turbo (Sachs Advantage/M Sport Suspension II) rear absorber for E39

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form
Status
Not open for further replies.

haywire

Official Member
Hi all,For sale is a pair of 2 rear Boge Turbo absorber for E39. This is an identical replacement for M Sport Suspension II for the E39. Similar to Sachs Advantage too. I have bought this direct from Sachs/Boge supplier in the UK in late 2011 and was never fitted because my original one was still in good condition and it has been stored under my bed for too long while waiting my original one to go bad. Condition: Brand New In Box.Basically the Sachs supplier had told me that these are the exact same struts as the M Sport Suspension II and the Sachs Advantage. The struts came out of the same production line, and was placed 3 different stickers and boxes: The ori BMW M Sport Suspension II, the Sachs Advantage and the Boge Turbo. The hardware are the same. Of course the ori BMW one is the most expensive because it bears the BMW logo, but the Sachs and the Boge are the same price.I bought the full set but only fitted the front ones because they were leaking. I got the front Sachs Advantage and rear Boge Turbo. The rears are more expensive since they are slow moving (low volume sale) item.Now that I am moving house soon and would like to clear some clutter (what my wife says), these Boge Turbo are for sale.Would like to sell it for RM1500 which is what I paid for it including shipping from UK. I think the price is FIRM since that is what I paid for it. Otherwise, might as well just keep it.I was told that these were not available locally and you need to order it, and certainly much more expensive than the price above. The normal Boge available at suppliers are Boge Auto which are normal for SE spec cars (non-sport).Contact me on 019-2652830 or PM me.
8436288375_f07cf34a47_c.jpg
8436286285_6c18d2a8d2_c.jpg
8436284949_80c1261932_c.jpg

Free bumps for you bro ..... :top: .... can fit E60 ka? .... :4: kalau bole .... lembut2 la sikit, jgn firm sgt :4:...

If this is a direct fit to E46 would have gotten from you! Nice item. :)

dzuljazz2001;803785 said:
Free bumps for you bro ..... :top: .... can fit E60 ka? .... :4: kalau bole .... lembut2 la sikit, jgn firm sgt :4:...

hahaha i like that...jangan firm sangat...

free bumps for you haywire incase i'm out of topic..

Free bumps for ori advantage!! E39 owners do grab this before it's too late very rare item! It's better compared to B8

GLWS bro.
I'd certainly take these if I could find the rest to complete the set with m-sport springs.
Getting tired with B12.

dzuljazz2001;803855 said:
I will take itif it fits the E60 :4: ... albeit at a discounted price bro :4::4::4:.....

Don't know if it will fit other models, I'll try checking it later but I doubt it will fit. i'll keep you posted.

Unfortunately Prez this strut is confirmed will only fit E39 after checking it with ZF online catalogue.

And based on the ZF part catalague its confirmed these are the same with Sachs Advantage and M Sport Suspension

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom