For real?

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form

chankongteow

Club Guest
I read this last week and this week someone replied in the papers that this guy's arrogant. I guess it gives other BMW owners a bad rap. Is this guy for real or he's just blowing his top? Anyone actually knows of someone here or in real life who owns six 7 series? Even the richest man in Malaysia doesn't"Sunday January 13, 2008There’s no comparisonALLOW me to straighten out a simple fact to a young man like Anthony Lim who has not yet learnt the ropes in life. One thing you do not do in Asia, particularly in Malaysia, is a face-off between the C-Class and E90. If you do, you are either not in the know, or you have not reached that level of being able to own one. (One class act deserves another, Das face-off, Titantic Teutonic tussle, Wheels, StarMag, Dec 30.) If you have reached that level, you will drive the poor cousin of the Merc range, the wannabe, and that is the C-Class. But if you have reached the position of being in the know, and have to scrape a few bucks together and eat one meal a day, then you buy a BMW E90. That’s the real face-off between these two cars, not the ones Lim et al, gave because they provide no interest to buyers of either car. In a nutshell, rarely, do you find a Merc customer wandering around in a BMW showroom, and vice versa. No prizes for guessing what I drive – I have six BMWs, and they’re all 7s – and no “S” will ever come close, so please don’t bother writing comparisons. I want a BMW 7, and the Merc Guy wants the Merc “S” period. One makes a statement, and the other states his desire"

He's telling the truth AFAIK so I won't be surprise people own even 10 7 series because there is so many version of 7.

Siapa makan cili dia terasa pedasnya .............

Top Bottom