For ALFA 156 Lovers

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form

Eggie86

Club Guest
Pics of my cousin's 156. Obviously modded and kitted out like a mafioso's ride. :cool:Sach bro, enjoy the pics! Any chances of these pics giving you racun for your own 156? :DNo idea what these rims are. Definitely not the teledial ones right? Sach please help! :D

B33mEr;512575 said:
Sweet!!! ... your cousin member of IA?

Haha. Nolah. He's in Thailand. Note the number plate. :D

B33MER planning to trade in your E46 for the 156? Considered upgrade mah, from 46 to 56. :D

Eggie86;512577 said:
Haha. Nolah. He's in Thailand. Note the number plate. :D

B33MER planning to trade in your E46 for the 156? Considered upgrade mah, from 46 to 56. :D

Hahahahaha didn't noticed the number plate ... there is one red 156 which really caught my eye it's kitted with the GTA (i think) body kit :love: ... very very sexy If i have the money i would definitely get it
but i don't think i would ever trade in my E46 for anything else unless of course if it's for another bimmer :D

B33mEr;512599 said:
Hahahahaha didn't noticed the number plate ... there is one red 156 which really caught my eye it's kitted with the GTA (i think) body kit :love: ... very very sexy If i have the money i would definitely get it
but i don't think i would ever trade in my E46 for anything else unless of course if it's for another bimmer :D

Ooh, pining for another ride already. Haha.

Add another one to your stable lah. Then your daughter really become Bimmer fan. :p Hahaha.

Hmm, E92 M3 sedan perhaps? :D

Eggie86;512601 said:
Ooh, pining for another ride already. Haha.

Add another one to your stable lah. Then your daughter really become Bimmer fan. :p Hahaha.

Hmm, E92 M3 sedan perhaps? :D

E92 M3? Only if i win the lottery lah hehehehehe

B33mEr;512599 said:

Unless it is a sure fire GTA for real...whooping 250HP :burnout:

bimmerholic;512632 said:
Unless it is a sure fire GTA for real...whooping 250HP :burnout:

Didn't had the chance to 'test' whether it's a real GTA or not hehehe ... Saw the car during evening rush hour
Really had my pulse racing when i saw it ... Alfa do make gorgeous cars :love: 155 is one of my fav :D

wah, nice eggie.... thai mari... clean and shiny,

not sure the model of rims but ive seen it on a few GTV's...

your cousin needs some big badass wheels to match that bodykit...

anything special under the hood?

Bimmer, no need to trade ur beloved 46, just get another 56, now going as low as 36K for 2001 2.5v6

im actually looking around for 46 or A4 now.. time to let go the 36!!

oh yes the 155 is evergreen ;)

faster faster...

sachseelan;513161 said:
wah, nice eggie.... thai mari... clean and shiny,

not sure the model of rims but ive seen it on a few GTV's...

your cousin needs some big badass wheels to match that bodykit...

anything special under the hood?

Bimmer, no need to trade ur beloved 46, just get another 56, now going as low as 36K for 2001 2.5v6

im actually looking around for 46 or A4 now.. time to let go the 36!!

oh yes the 155 is evergreen ;)

faster faster...

Haha. Finally heard from Sach Master himself.

Ooh, okok. GTV's? Is that like a special edition of the 156? Haha, sorry for my noobness when it comes to Alfas.

Haha, need more badass wheels? Like what? Those teledial ones? Hehe. :D

Not sure what's under the hood though. Car wasn't driven while I was there. But I've seen the gearbox. Looks like a manual? Or is it the Selespeed, semi auto?

this car is way cheaper than e46.. damn the resale value, or should we take advantage of it?
2.0 is it? even the 4 pot sounds good, what more the 2.5 V6 :D

Eggie86;513277 said:
Haha. Finally heard from Sach Master himself.

Ooh, okok. GTV's? Is that like a special edition of the 156? Haha, sorry for my noobness when it comes to Alfas.

Haha, need more badass wheels? Like what? Those teledial ones? Hehe. :D

Not sure what's under the hood though. Car wasn't driven while I was there. But I've seen the gearbox. Looks like a manual? Or is it the Selespeed, semi auto?

The GTV is a 2dr Alfa.

Top Bottom