Fond Farewell to E23 project & warm welcome to E32 project

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form

beemernut

Club Guest
Finally after all these years (and $$) I am giving up my Classic Car registered 1984 E23 735i Project and taking on a new project - A lovely old 1990 E32 730i with all the bells and whistles!The E23 will be looking for a new home so I have added some pictures for the curious - A picture is better than a thousand words they say. Well I would have added some nice pics of these babies but can't seem to get the upload manager to work - Any questions PM me

my dad used to have a 1983 732i e23......a fast car in it's day which i used to whack around in....super cool.post pics on yr new e32

beemernut;855709 said:
Finally after all these years (and $$) I am giving up my Classic Car registered 1984 E23 735i Project and taking on a new project - A lovely old 1990 E32 730i with all the bells and whistles!

The E23 will be looking for a new home so I have added some pictures for the curious - A picture is better than a thousand words they say.

Well I would have added some nice pics of these babies but can't seem to get the upload manager to work - Any questions PM me

I have PM you regarding your E23. for sale?

- - - Updated - - -

beemernut;855709 said:
Finally after all these years (and $$) I am giving up my Classic Car registered 1984 E23 735i Project and taking on a new project - A lovely old 1990 E32 730i with all the bells and whistles!

The E23 will be looking for a new home so I have added some pictures for the curious - A picture is better than a thousand words they say.

Well I would have added some nice pics of these babies but can't seem to get the upload manager to work - Any questions PM me

MalayCooper said:
beemernut;855709 said:

- - - Updated - - -

beemernut;855709 said:

HI MalayCooper Yes me E23 is for sale and I thought I PMd you but in case you did not get it call me on 0126710139
Mel

Top Bottom