Floor Mats : how to clean them???

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form

jazzler

Club Guest
This sounds like a noob question all things considered but I have to ask anyway. My dad dirtied the mat on the day i took the car. What sort of solution does one use to clean those mats or can I wash them with soap water and hang them out to dry?Would really appreciate some help here. Thanks!

fuad4;474284 said:
Must remember one thing:
DO NOT let the car wash guys slam your car mat on the wall. They like to do that, which is fine, except for that you'll find the floor mat's clip broken afterwards. I hate it when the mat slips while driving as the clip is no longer there to secure the position of the mat.

Thought of sharing. BTW, where to buy the replacement clips?

Go to www.realoem.com and search for your part number. Any BMW spares supplier will be able to order it if they do not have it in stock.

thanks for those tips fellas. i might be wrong fuad but i didn't see any clips on my mat when i was dusting them this morning.

I bought mine from Bav Auto Segambut, but they only have black whereas my carpets are beige.

fuad4;474284 said:
Must remember one thing:
DO NOT let the car wash guys slam your car mat on the wall. They like to do that, which is fine, except for that you'll find the floor mat's clip broken afterwards. I hate it when the mat slips while driving as the clip is no longer there to secure the position of the mat.

Thought of sharing. BTW, where to buy the replacement clips?

Unker Ho, can order from AB one wor.

Vincent Hor;474303 said:
I bought mine from Bav Auto Segambut, but they only have black whereas my carpets are beige.

Top Bottom