First time taking my e30 to a faster speed....

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form
Once i heard of this phrase....b4 i bought my ride....itz was from one of my fellow bimmer

Life starts after 200(wah lau wei....no siput2 one) :yahoo:

Not until somebody tahan u larr. :getyourfactsright:

The fastest i did was 650km in 5 hours in my E36....cukup larr sekali...and that was around 130km/h average.

And the fastest i rode was 180 :aggressive:

My UDM..... fastest is 140. I have to get the freeplay sorted out before going faster :blush:

My dad's 850T5 .... 220. That car is WOW WOW WOW WOW is straight line but OWW OWW OWW OWW in corners :beaten:

But that's when I was young lah... now to break 150 pun takut lah. I prefer to cruise at 100 so that my engine purrs at 2200 rpm. B) B)

Originally posted by DingChavez@Sep 28 2005, 11:06 AM
My UDM..... fastest is 140. I have to get the freeplay sorted out before going faster :blush:

My dad's 850T5 .... 220. That car is WOW WOW WOW WOW is straight line but OWW OWW OWW OWW in corners :beaten:

But that's when I was young lah... now to break 150 pun takut lah. I prefer to cruise at 100 so that my engine purrs at 2200 rpm. B) B)
at 2200 rpm your engine is groaning......it thrives at 3500-4000 rpm. ;)

getting old these days lorrr ... vision and response is getting way slow...

due to this i'm a slow driver lorrrr ..... just like the turtle lerrr... slow

but sure... :D

been instigated by lotsa speedy freaks out there and had lotsa broken

windscreen records too in memories.....

but then again what to do --- age is catching up, skills are limited too,

roads are getting cramp up wif SLK's with bazooka exhaust all around,

petrol price hike, too many ppl carry guns / weapons these days etc etc :getyourfactsright:

Is age really that much of a factor?

I for one seem to be going quicker ever since I got my first BMW... I regularly hit 230km/h+ on all the major highways around KL without a second thought...

You guys should all try go-karting la... after you've experienced the toe to toe action and the quick reflexes needed to cope, going flat out in a BMW is nothing at all...

Originally posted by The Necessary@Sep 28 2005, 01:30 AM
Is age really that much of a factor?

I for one seem to be going quicker ever since I got my first BMW... I regularly hit 230km/h+ on all the major highways around KL without a second thought...

You guys should all try go-karting la... after you've experienced the toe to toe action and the quick reflexes needed to cope, going flat out in a BMW is nothing at all...

actually hor .. I oso play go-kart ..
But .. on the h/way .. drive slow-slow ony ...

Me, old .. car oso old maaa

Originally posted by The Necessary@Sep 28 2005, 02:30 PM
I bet you, very little people here will believe your claim......Who are you kidding??? common it's a toy and has only smallish tyres & pissy engine to boot......no match for the hundreds of ponies they have in their engine!

:getyourfactsright: :getyourfactsright: :getyourfactsright: :getyourfactsright:

:D :D :D
ke ke ke

plotong speedo meter not accurate wan...tested the Wira,Iswara and the Waja with my GTech for 0 to 60...and all the reading varies wan.. :blink:

a friend's proton claimed he did 170kmh with an 1.3 but when I'm closing on him and drive side by side with him...aiyaa.. :blush: he was only doing 140++ la.. :p

but one Waja (FC) overtakes me when my speedo needle was pointing at the last digits on the speedo....huh!!! :beaten: now thats what i call fast..!!! :eek: oni can drive pass him at sweepers.. :blush:

Originally posted by Zoggee@Sep 28 2005, 05:38 AM
plotong speedo meter not accurate wan...tested the Wira,Iswara and the Waja with my GTech for 0 to 60...and all the reading varies wan.. :blink:

a friend's proton claimed he did 170kmh with an 1.3 but when I'm closing on him and drive side by side with him...aiyaa.. :blush: he was only doing 140++ la.. :p

but one Waja (FC) overtakes me when my speedo needle was pointing at the last digits on the speedo....huh!!! :beaten: now thats what i call fast..!!! :eek: oni can drive pass him at sweepers.. :blush:

Then I tink ur speedo oso wrong ... :p

ok ok .. let's drive with no speedo ..

Ya man....no speedo....more thrill....juz press in ya acc. full in....let ya engine roam and groan

Top Bottom