First time taking my e30 to a faster speed....

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form

EuJax

Club Guest
Well, was at the highway just now and just feel like stepping on it a little. 5th gear cruising at 90kmh then suddenly came this Vios :( Kacau me. Then i just thought of trying my e30 see if i can get rid of this guy, since he is already at around 120kmh. Step on it, still in 5th gear didnt lowered, and here i go! :) Cruising on before he can overtake me, he was only at half my car on my right. Took my e30 to 160kmh, rock steady. Vios follow behind but the lights look smaller and smaller :) Nice drive.Regardsp/s btw, what is the fastest you e30 buddies manage to take it? Am sure not only that.

If all in perfact condition 220km kacang but don't take the risk sayang abit lah, :nyehehe: but a friend did that, not me as I am not that crazy on the road money can'nt buy our life. :dunno:

Way to go man.....that is wht I call the Ultimate Driving Machine.. ;) Just love the Touque..... :yahoo:

Originally posted by EuJax@Sep 27 2005, 12:24 AM
Well, was at the highway just now and just feel like stepping on it a little.

5th gear cruising at 90kmh then suddenly came this Vios :( Kacau me. Then i just thought of trying my e30 see if i can get rid of this guy, since he is already at around 120kmh. Step on it, still in 5th gear didnt lowered, and here i go! :) Cruising on before he can overtake me, he was only at half my car on my right. Took my e30 to 160kmh, rock steady. Vios follow behind but the lights look smaller and smaller :) Nice drive.

Regards

p/s btw, what is the fastest you e30 buddies manage to take it? Am sure not only that.
60kmh... :blush:

180kmh......once. dont really trust the driver on the road and the roads as well.

zoggee 60kmh! really ah! i heard a story which made me feel proud to have a 320i ! haaha

Once upon a time I was driving the donut king's car and we were headed towards cyberjaya. En route a turbocharged proton 'instigated' a run and the rest they say is history..........:)

Originally posted by Zoggee@Sep 27 2005, 12:56 AM
Eujax,

The best thing is...get to drive defensively. B)
cipek.....that means to drive with two ninja swords hidden in the bonnet? :p

Eujax,

"SPEED THRILL BUT IT KILL". Pse be careful you may be not lucky next time. The driving skill and anticipation are not the same with other drivers.
Tq.

Thanks all for your kind advice, will bare that in mind. I know its pretty dangerous to speed like that. I might not be lucky next time. Well i am no pro myself so i might even hurt others so,no next time! :) At least i tried the feeling of my UDM :) Thanks all.

Best regards.

p/s- btw, i learned my lesson few years back when i crash into a lamp post, luckily i walked out without a scratch but Ouch! My car! Not a BMW though....sad and thats why i am much slower now...people like me will only learn when shit happens and sometimes still! :(

I have to say I've taken it around 200 following these two mini cooper S forum owners to Sepang. Also took it up to those speeds several times but its a little unstable cause my left front shock is completely gone.
Once I get them replaced then it back to tailing those minis again.

In the Z, I've been at 200 with the top down. Damn that thing is like riding a superbike at high speeds.

Originally posted by RedZ4@Sep 27 2005, 01:51 AM
I have to say I've taken it around 200 following these two mini cooper S forum owners to Sepang. Also took it up to those speeds several times but its a little unstable cause my left front shock is completely gone.
Once I get them replaced then it back to tailing those minis again.

In the Z, I've been at 200 with the top down. Damn that thing is like riding a superbike at high speeds.

Originally posted by Slide@Sep 27 2005, 02:30 AM
and this is me in my 328...
errrrr.....how fast is tht again??? :eek: :blink:

tht was 200+++++++ wor!
damn!

rgds,
-brad-

About 240. Was a bit bumpy hence you can't read the speedo markings...
Almost out of revs, so i don't think i could have gone faster with my auto trans.

Top Bottom