Finally!! My E60 525i M-Sport is here.. :)

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form

k3nny

Club Guest
Finally my E60 is here... ive waited and waited and all the waiting was worth it..The E60 is as people would say, sensory heaven.. i cant imagine owning a 7 man!! ARgh..hehe..Only thing that still has me puzzled is that if i pull up to a traffic light and i dont change the gear to N or P..I leave it in D but i hold my brakes.After maybe 5 seconds it feels as though the gear has disengaged..And then when i let go the brakes and get on the gas, it feels as though the car is re-engaging the gear again.Is this normal?And sometimes while im holding the brakes at a light, waiting, i can feel the car move abit.. like jerking forward.. Dont know why.. :)But that aside, great car and great looking car! I cant stop looking at it man.. Had to drive all the way to putrajaya, enjoy the ride and take some photos so here they are!Thanks alot for the help and suggestions in other threads.. its gonna be a happy ownership!Hehe..Best Regards,Kenny
3.jpg
4.jpg
5.jpg
6.jpg
7.jpg
8.jpg
9.jpg
10.jpg
11.jpg
12.jpg

Very nice! You've got to be the youngest fella I know who picked up a E60 525i SE :p Well Done!

Thanks alot guys!

Waiting for the next TT.. :) When is it?

affan66: I've heard somewhere that some versions of the E46 also came with these rims?

245's all round on E46 is kinda big maybe?

Congratulation dude!!!For me ,only an E39 M-Sport that is what my pocket can pay...Take care of the beauty...like no any other gals.he.he. :yes:

Congrats dude. Looks like you've driven round half the 'world' with your new found love....hahaha....

hey k3nny,
didnt expect you're almost the same size like me..hehe..
it that Rikecool on your car? what's the name of the film? issit JPJ legal? looks very nice on your ride..dude!

Dude,

for a young guy, you sure are sensitive!

I would love to hear from those "people" who say that an e60 525i is "sensory heaven"!

How old are you anyways?

Man, for 400k, you could've gotten a whole host of seriously quick and responsive machines. Mind if I ask you why you chose the e60?

K3nnny,

U r the really teaser.... i am eching oledy.... My car better come next week... or else, i w look 4 u for a ride to kill my agony.....

Btw, don't post photo w urself on the forum.... safety reason.... i opinion.

Well done..... I agreed with the rest... such a younger chap to own e60.... what do u do???? A lot of people must b curious.

Originally posted by goldfish@Mar 5 2006, 10:00 AM
Btw, don't post photo w urself on the forum.... safety reason.... i opinion.
Dude, what can anyone do with his picture?!

Have you not noticed how many people have their pictures on the 'net, in newspapers, etc.?

BTW, Kenny,

I've never experienced those gear shifting symptoms, that you described, on an e60 530d.

Maybe you should bring the service advisor for a drive.

Originally posted by The Necessary@Mar 5 2006, 09:41 AM
Dude,

for a young guy, you sure are sensitive!

I would love to hear from those "people" who say that an e60 525i is "sensory heaven"!

How old are you anyways?

Man, for 400k, you could've gotten a whole host of seriously quick and responsive machines. Mind if I ask you why you chose the e60?

The Necessary: With regards to the term "sensory heaven", i would say rather more of a wonderful feeling driving the car. The taken entirely and not for any particular reason.

I initially was looking at an Evo 6.5 or 05 STi but somehow rather, the BMW tipped the scales.

I am 21.

I like the quick and responsive machines but this car is going to be my daily driver and well.. hmm, there were no other quick and responsive machines on the market that would serve my needs as well as this car would. If i could afford the M5, yea i would. Even if there was a 4 door E46 M3 i would.

Essentially, ive always liked the E60 as a whole, looks, ride, etc. Definitely more than i would a STi or Evo or even a GTR not to mention a sports car with my parents is a definite NO.

:)

goldfish: Time to pick up the phone and get your baby in your garage!

The Necessary: Ive experienced it in a friends E60 530i CBU from Naza before but not as obvious as mine. I will have it looked at soon as the alignment is out too and im only given the first 2000kms to get that fixed free.

Best regards,
Kenny

:blink: Only 21 and you are already a proud owner of an E60!!!!Congrats to you man!!!

And i must say...the Mtech bodykit on the E60 sure is one helluva looker...gives it the "don't mess with me" look.

Cheers

Kenny,

let me guess; your parents gave you that entire: "must have four doors and four proper seats, if not where are we going to sit?!", arguement, right?

That's why I got an e46 330, in spite of wanting an Evo 7 (at the time).

I've found the perfect solution now, though: run 2 cars, dude. 1 reliable, drive 'em around, daily driver, and another balls out weekend and track fun car.

But then again, maybe you're alot more mature than myself, and won't get upset when some "beng" blazes by in a turbo charged Satria GTi!

Oh, and have fun with the new car! Congratulations!

Yea, based on his postings alone, Kenny seems a lot more grown up than 21 years old. At 21 all I had was an old jalopy which was blowing tons of smoke and fogging up the streets in the US :rofl: .

It's a gorgeous car. I was up close and personal with the rear of a black E60 525i (ummm..??) the other day and yes, the new bodykit is really yummy and makes the E60 really stand out against the competition. Wonder how it will fair against the 197 bhp Brabus version of E240, issit called the D4?

K4 is based on the E200 K, and the D4 is based on the diesel variant. Saw a few K4's lately and they are lovely as well..

Top Bottom