Finally I'm a Beemer...

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form

ashabmy

Club Guest
After a very long search, since 2008, finally I found my all time favorite Beemer, an E46. M3 wanna be :cool: 2001 (reg 2006) 328Ci, signed the loan yesterday, pics below taken when it was still kept at ex-owner's house...
BJX96602.jpg
BJX96601.jpg
BJX96604.jpg
will post more pics soon....

my other rides... will handover the Focus to my bro-in-law as soon as I get the E46 registered.

21126724018_large.jpg

21126724015_large.jpg

As salam..Congrats on yr new acquisition..Nice collection of cars bro..u from Labuan? cheers

JFT63;657007 said:
As salam..Congrats on yr new acquisition..Nice collection of cars bro..u from Labuan? cheers

Salam & thanks bro... yup, I'm Sabahan, now in KL (9 months alrdy) with my Focus. Will ship my Focus back to Sabah....

No wonder your nick looked so familiar, a fellow fordie in fomec now also a fellow bimmer. But as usual, my ride(s) not as cun as yours la bro ;)

ashabmy;657011 said:
Salam & thanks bro... yup, I'm Sabahan, now in KL (9 months alrdy) with my Focus. Will ship my Focus back to Sabah....

Oh i see, i went to kk in 2009 n will visit again this coming dec with my family..great udm u have bro

dc_rock;657091 said:
No wonder your nick looked so familiar, a fellow fordie in fomec now also a fellow bimmer. But as usual, my ride(s) not as cun as yours la bro ;)

bro, what a small world :cool:

took me 3 years to find this babe, the moment I saw it at ex-owner's house, i said to myself.. a MUST buy! but was not easy to convince wife coz this is the 2nd Coupe in the garage.. my logic excuse was, she got Harrier if need big space, and she can have the Merc Coupe as her daily car... then deal done :rock:

P6060593.jpg

JFT63;657093 said:
Oh i see, i went to kk in 2009 n will visit again this coming dec with my family..great udm u have bro

Bro, most probably I'll move back to KK in Nov-2011. Will take this E46 to KK, a nice momento.. tak sia2 transfer KL for 1 year :rock:

in the meantime, hopefully we can meet up in TT @ KL.... :cool:

ashabmy;657164 said:
Bro, most probably I'll move back to KK in Nov-2011. Will take this E46 to KK, a nice momento.. tak sia2 transfer KL for 1 year :rock:

in the meantime, hopefully we can meet up in TT @ KL.... :cool:

Will contact u whenever i go to KL n meet up in any TT..

So will u be transferring the Orange Baby back to Labuan anytime soon? Surely I think yours will be the only Ci back in Labuan, and plus its orange !!! :D Congrats bro on the nice ride...

Petrus;657197 said:
So will u be transferring the Orange Baby back to Labuan anytime soon? Surely I think yours will be the only Ci back in Labuan, and plus its orange !!! :D Congrats bro on the nice ride...

Yup, if everything goes as plan, in Nov, will bring this babe to KK. Most of the time, it will b in KK, but once a while I will swap with wife's C230K Coupe, currently @ Labuan :cool: ... that Merc need a heavy footed driver like me, from time to time :rock: otherwise it a waste, better buy Viva :burnout:

later we can TT, my E46 & E60 friend alrdy waiting in KK....

ashabmy;657161 said:
bro, what a small world :cool:

took me 3 years to find this babe, the moment I saw it at ex-owner's house, i said to myself.. a MUST buy! but was not easy to convince wife coz this is the 2nd Coupe in the garage.. my logic excuse was, she got Harrier if need big space, and she can have the Merc Coupe as her daily car... then deal done :rock:

Slm bro, u car cun la. anyway what a nice MoU u've made with ur wife to have the beast in ur garage :top:

Top Bottom