Fastbm(Conman)=Andypoh???

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form
Image0976.jpg

Lets face it guys............in todays community, it will never be perfect.........we will just need to accept that there are 'Penderos' like this guy as part of our community..................

OMG! LMFAO... I clicked on the URL on E46F. While I can see how this is all hilarious, I also felt my nads shrink for a nanosecond! I can only imagine what people outside of the country must think of Beemer drivers in Malaysia. Oh no no no!

I can't stop my hysterical laughter.....am screwing up all my typing. I know it's really bad but I can't help it....

On a more serious note, I think we're all old/mature enough to know what we like and don't like. And whom we want to be associated with and when one just should not care what others have to say. But this really takes the cake. And while 'buyer beware' and 'knowing your product well enough' are both valid statements, there is also that element of trust - as with any business transaction....which evidently, appears to be in short supply or 'baby, you're outta chips and you've used up all your credit'.

And while certain actions do not define a person absolutely, I think what people here have been saying should be taken into consideration and addressed accordingly.

t2ribena;490714 said:
totally memalukan rakyat Malaysia...

Walao Yeh,
quickly take out the V8 and the CSL La....
Malu lah.....
Anf the sterling Nombor 3...

now, we are labeled by others as bad taste owners when come to our cars...

just by this sicko.....

he seems to be in here, just checked in around 1.23am..

Hey, Andy or What they call you... please come and clear up your name within 2 days, of which action will be taken on you.
Note, posing as 3 users of the name person is a serious thing in the forum..and also lying to the Mod and committee.

regards.

How it feel baby? to be classified as a fake and accuse as a conman.

Please clear your name. There nothing wrong being a poser but a cheat is a NO-NO here.

andypoha.jpg

Aiyoo.. u all stop making fun of people la.. I think its embarrassing la. Calling names and all.. don't lower our standard la. Sad but true, even among Malaysians, there are different standard of people. Some carry fake Gucci also people think its real while some carry real Gucci also others will say its fake, give them a crown to wear also they don't look like a king.. :listen: CSL.. :24:

"Great minds talk about ideas, average minds talk about past events, low minds talk about others.."

At least try.. I'm trying too.. CSL.. :24:

Astro, you have a point baby ;p ;)

On a more serious note, I'd hope andy will come out and tell his side of the story or the very least return the money to the buyer as 'one's reputation is surely worth more than a couple of thousand bucks'.

Cheers

Just a point of observation on my side.

Let's keep the posting in this thread to a minimal until the person (or persons?) mentioned makes a reply.

Its best not to degrade this thread into something which could be sladerous in nature and might put the Forum thus the Club potentially embroiled in litigation.

Just my personal thoughts on the matter. Thank you.

BlackCat

baby, where are you? come la tell me baby, what is the whole story? Don't you worry; we unlike the fanatics can understand your England:rock:

hmmm...errr....aiyak....*&^&%^*!!!...dunno how to comment laa...but i'm sure some of us is keeping eye on him..for the 'BABY' part...

Top Bottom