A worrying state of parts supplies

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form
wolverine;757754 said:
The famous issue for Sg was the Lemforder components...

I concur, imitaters now are moving towards counterfeiting OEM parts compared to Originals. I've experienced a few of such parts supplied from suppliers.

initialM;757757 said:
Walauweh like this must go Germany buy parts....

nola...best thing is u buy proton saga. u can run it on turpentine and kerosene and it will have no problems.

Dun see the wear indicator dimple.. how much?

3310224058.jpg

Try get form reliable sources la.

I always see the adv in Mudah about the Bremboooostick brake disc and the price is not really expensive, wonder they are ori parts.

New Brembo Rotors comes with the wear indicator dimple. This could be either old stock or "original" imitation:)

lucky not cooking oil

wolverine;757680 said:
A friend of mine wanted to buy Auto Transmission Fluid for his car.

Now, my friend is quite new to BMW world. However, he is a member in this forum.He has met a few from this forum during tt.

With all these advices from other forumers here, he went to a famous local supplier who has many branches
through out our country. He asked them for ZF 6HP original fluid. They provided him the bottle below in the picture & told him this is ZF 6HP. He told them this doesn't look anything like the ZF 6HP original packing that he had seen before.

The supplier convinced my friend saying that this is the latest ZF packing & the old bottle is no more around. On top of that, the supplier also confirmed that all the other branches are also selling this packing.

Being convinced that he is buying ZF original fluid, my friend paid & went to a BMW workshop to change his auto transmission fluid.

Below are the pictures of so-called ZF 6HP new packing.

Top Bottom