Fastbm(Conman)=Andypoh???

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form

ooihk

Club Guest
Deal wt fastbm few months ago and got an E46 M3 meter cluster from him. Before bought the item, had called him before grab the item, make sure with him THREE times and he CONFIRM with me THREE times the meter cluster CAN FIT in E46 325 manual just plug and play(because he said he can fit that meter in his 325 Manual also)and MONEY BACK GUARANTEE so i TRUSTED him and bank in RM1500 in his account. The next day got the meter" wah!very happy " then straight go to workshop to fix it. The result is only KM/H gauge and RPM function. Another 2 gauge Temperature and Fuel gauge cannot function at all somemore the DSC light turn on. 1st time called him after got the meter, he gave me the same answer=he just took down from his E46 325 manual and function 100% and then he promised to ask his forman wat to do. 2nd time called after that he said may be have to programme or need to use GT1 to delete the code or reset the meter cluster then i go back to my forman and ask him to RESET OR DELETE the code but FAILED. 3rd time called him he still answer the call and said HE WILL HELP ME TO ASK AND SOLVE THE PROBLEM FOR ME. OK i trust him again, after few days i tried to call him agian, this time no more answer. I've been tried for 2-3 months. After that the line service terminate and this CONMAN(Fastbm) dissapeared. I asked so many friends about this guy, no 1 know him.I also PM him so many times but no reply from him also. This few weeks this CONMAN appear again in our forum and i found that he started his NEW PROJECT here, i've tried to ask him reply but no reply and also no PM in my Private Messages. Then i saw there is many parts for sale in Andypoh's tread are SAME with the CONMAN FASTBM.Picture also exactly the same between this guys. Everyone who see this MSG pls BEWARE of this guy before you deal with THEM. Sekian terima kasih...............

Andypoh again? There have another story in UDMo forum some time ago about him too.

Ermm, interesting..

bro ooihk,

thanks for the heads up..I feel u man..that really sucks.
well, I m just curious that those ///m meter really spoiled or does not really work with ur 325??

if those ///m meter really work with non ///m models..I suggest u ask for 2nd opinion to fix it (other wshop) rather than wasting ur time looking for this a@@ hole..

just my humble opinion.

fyi..there are many people like this around..be extra careful. my take is, when come to mods..proof of concept than payment. :)

6622;489033 said:
bro ooihk,

thanks for the heads up..I feel u man..that really sucks.
well, I m just curious that those ///m meter really spoiled or does not really work with ur 325??

if those ///m meter really work with non ///m models..I suggest u ask for 2nd opinion to fix it (other wshop) rather than wasting ur time looking for this a@@ hole..

just my humble opinion.

fyi..there are many people like this around..be extra careful. my take is, when come to mods..proof of concept than payment. :)

thanks man i already give up la. Quite expensive to spend 1.5k look clearly this dog but save a lot of members ^_^ haha worth also...... i jus use back my ori meter and wait for me M3 owner to get it from me lo. Cheers

wilman2772;488999 said:
No more.

He is Banned there!

'The Great White'
i think he can register with a new nick and start posting again

Get Him OUT!!!!!!!!

We should just cancel him from this forum..........Mr. President, can the moderator axed him from this forum?.........cheaters are not welcomed.

i think we should lodge a police report.
Since he is not replying, let the police take him in and settle in the police station.

lots of conmen nowadays preying on BMW owners. i personally just kena earlier this month.

I heard this joker has a shop in JB selling parts, occasionally sells his stuff on the net in forums.

Word of advice: Nothing is ever too good to be true, check thoroughly before buying.

i can't stop what people write about me , but the fact that there is something that always write the good about themself and as if they are true victim but they are not.they tend to hide away all those true facts , they never disclose the true story behind this , with all sorts of threatening , but the true facts only we ourselves knows it, who is the real conman you should know yourself,as far as i never con anybody before .

i think most people in this forum are knowledgable enuff not to be suckered. for the rest, i urge you to consult those with more experience before buying stuff especially when they appear dirt cheap. as a general rule, climenta is right - there's no such thing as a miracle deal with strangers. huge discounts due to personal relationships are a different matter entirely.

andypoh;489372 said:
i can't stop what people write about me , but the fact that there is something that always write the good about themself and as if they are true victim but they are not.they tend to hide away all those true facts , they never disclose the true story behind this , with all sorts of threatening , but the true facts only we ourselves knows it, who is the real conman you should know yourself,as far as i never con anybody before .

then why dun u tell your version here, the allegation made against you i spretty seroius

Elaborate then.........

andypoh;489372 said:

If what u say is correct, lets hear It!!!!!!

I had dealings with him b4, without any problem. Just willing buyer, willing seller case when price is right. He does sell them bit pricey....

Conman? not sure about this but he's most of the time 'unsure' or have minimal infos on the stuffs he's selling (can't blame him for his lack of knowledge on this). So, relying 100% on him is a 100% NO!

So, one shd verify with other sources / or do your own research if you want to buy something from him.

For e.g. his CSL rims size also he denotes wrongly...it's not 19x8 front and 19x9 rear. Imaging one went about buying the wrong size of tyres!

Top Bottom