Fabricated AP?

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form

maximust

Club Guest
Hi again,A quick question :318 2.0L 2003 unreg M-sports full specs @ RM155k320 2.2L 2003 unreg M-sports full specs @ RM140kIs it a real deal for the later?Someone told me the dealer most probably changed the year from 2002 to 2003 for the later ones. Will get the AP copy and perform a background check on the later one. Any comment/experience?

The 6 cylinder 320 sounds like a good deal. The 2003 model should come with Double Vanos technology. Its got the power, fuel economy is good and road tax is not too errr, taxing. If it has a sunroof, it would be purrrfect.
Just make sure everything check out though: the mileage must not be tampered with, the documentation is authentic and most importantly the car condition must be thoroughly inspected by a qualified technician. That includes a full diagnosis of the ECU, making sure that there are no hidden error codes.
My mechanic says the 2.2 I-6 is the least problematic and least costly to maintain compared to the others. But then, I might be biased because I own one wakakka....

The Lair;348659 said:
The 6 cylinder 320 sounds like a good deal. The 2003 model should come with Double Vanos technology. Its got the power, fuel economy is good and road tax is not too errr, taxing. If it has a sunroof, it would be purrrfect.
Just make sure everything check out though: the mileage must not be tampered with, the documentation is authentic and most importantly the car condition must be thoroughly inspected by a qualified technician. That includes a full diagnosis of the ECU, making sure that there are no hidden error codes.
My mechanic says the 2.2 I-6 is the least problematic and least costly to maintain compared to the others. But then, I might be biased because I own one wakakka....

Thanks Lair,
How much road tax rebate u get back for the 2.2L...? None?:eek:

Roadtax rebate for RM625 only applies to cars with 2000cc or lower. You get a reduction of RM200 if your vehicle's capacity exceeds 2000cc.

maximust;348733 said:
Thanks Lair,
How much road tax rebate u get back for the 2.2L...? None?:eek:

Ya lor. Should get a higher road tax rebate cause the higher the cc, the more you spend on fuel, right everybody? :stupid:

Top Bottom