Anyone bought a e46 325 2003/2004 lately?

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form
thanks for the info bro anaksarawak,
will do immediately. thingking of to send to Mspeed (sunway) coz near to my home. h/ever if you said that wearnes autohaus is more reliable option, I'll give it try. another plan is to do corrective/preventive action immediately after the full inspection. Thinking of Mspeed coz didn't saw/find any forumer mention about wearnes autohaus.

Hi Bro

Check this out ya, Wearnes Autohous is like Auto Bavaria or Ingress or Quill :)

http://www.bmwclubmalaysia.com/foru...itation-to-Wearnes-Autohaus-on-12-August-2012

nakabu;769136 said:
thanks for the info bro anaksarawak,
will do immediately. thingking of to send to Mspeed (sunway) coz near to my home. h/ever if you said that wearnes autohaus is more reliable option, I'll give it try. another plan is to do corrective/preventive action immediately after the full inspection. Thinking of Mspeed coz didn't saw/find any forumer mention about wearnes autohaus.

bro integramania,

if you want to know, the car that I booked is the 1st car that I survey. Without too much thinking. Just pay the booking fees and after that start to worry. H/ever after read soo...much info/suggestion/opinion from this forum espcly from the sifu2s here, I'm no worries anymore. You just go and face it. All the sifu's here will help you.

Hehe... got it bro nakabu...now I'm a bit busy... but I've got my eye on one already.... Took my mech to check it already...actually that's what you should do provided you have a BMW mech....

For those MSport 04-05 yeah they look good but i feel the price for it is too high...if you willing to put out that amount might as well go for a early e90 325 with a bit more to add in...

nakabu;769668 said:
bro integramania,

if you want to know, the car that I booked is the 1st car that I survey. Without too much thinking. Just pay the booking fees and after that start to worry. H/ever after read soo...much info/suggestion/opinion from this forum espcly from the sifu2s here, I'm no worries anymore. You just go and face it. All the sifu's here will help you.

Hahahahaha..it is your time for you to change to the blue

recevd car yesterday, I'm now at wearnes auyohaus for full inspection, cost RM 310. initially found that the milage is stamped/modify (originally is 234k, displayed 88k). As of today the car looks good(I'm very excited...!!!). H/ever the stearing lil'bit heavy during stand still, but become lighter as approach 140km/hr. I don't know if it's normal or not. Just wait for the full inspection result today (earliest by 4.00pm)

hye all,

Since i also want to find E46..Can anyone give some info about loan , the interest rate and what bank you apply?

example : e46 year 00 loan 5 years 3.6% int - Public bank

if we can collect all this info..then its will helps new comer to get a bimmer

just my 1 cents idea

From PBB is something as followings

2006 - 7 years loan 3.2% 80% of car value
2005 - 7 years loan 3.3% 70% of car value
2004 - 6 years loan 3.5% 60% of car value
2003 - 5 years loan 4.0% 50% of car value
2002 - 4 years loan 5.5% 40% of car value
2001 - 3 years loan 6.5% 40% of car value

If bank cant offer you, you may have to look for credit firm such as AEON
http://www.aeonmalaysia.com.my/acs/...erver1?channelId=-8804&selectedChannels=-8804

wan e46;770295 said:
hye all,

Since i also want to find E46..Can anyone give some info about loan , the interest rate and what bank you apply?

example : e46 year 00 loan 5 years 3.6% int - Public bank

if we can collect all this info..then its will helps new comer to get a bimmer

just my 1 cents idea

nakabu;770183 said:
recevd car yesterday, I'm now at wearnes auyohaus for full inspection, cost RM 310. initially found that the milage is stamped/modify (originally is 234k, displayed 88k). As of today the car looks good(I'm very excited...!!!). H/ever the stearing lil'bit heavy during stand still, but become lighter as approach 140km/hr. I don't know if it's normal or not. Just wait for the full inspection result today (earliest by 4.00pm)

Congrats nakabu on ur acquired ride. Perhaps a thread in the showroom section to share your journey?

Most guides may only serve as a reference as it all boils down to applican't net income and documents. Interest rates are subjective as well as negotiation skills plays a role in determining the final amount.

Even >10 years old ride may be able to secure a HP loan, albeit nothing more than 50%.

A 2004 model may still able to secure a 90% loan for 7 years and about 3.1 to 3.2%.

Speaking from experience. From my survey, it seems that PBB & Maybank has the best used car rates in the market. :D

Anaksarawak, thank you for the brilliant information.
This will set a clearer expectations on the ppl who's planning out to get their rides.

anaksarawak;770299 said:
From PBB is something as followings

2006 - 7 years loan 3.2% 80% of car value
2005 - 7 years loan 3.3% 70% of car value
2004 - 6 years loan 3.5% 60% of car value
2003 - 5 years loan 4.0% 50% of car value
2002 - 4 years loan 5.5% 40% of car value
2001 - 3 years loan 6.5% 40% of car value

If bank cant offer you, you may have to look for credit firm such as AEON
http://www.aeonmalaysia.com.my/acs/...erver1?channelId=-8804&selectedChannels=-8804

Agree bro, what I provided is based on average so our future bimmer owners wont be disappointed at the bank

wingzee;770311 said:
Most guides may only serve as a reference as it all boils down to applican't net income and documents. Interest rates are subjective as well as negotiation skills plays a role in determining the final amount.

Even >10 years old ride may be able to secure a HP loan, albeit nothing more than 50%.

A 2004 model may still able to secure a 90% loan for 7 years and about 3.1 to 3.2%.

Speaking from experience. From my survey, it seems that PBB & Maybank has the best used car rates in the market. :D

CONGRATS!!! By the way, care to share why WA charge RM310 instead of RM120 as mentioned during our visit. Thanks

nakabu;770183 said:

anaksarawak,

don't know why, but all I know they do full inspection and resetting all the programme. and also they do physical check. and I ask them to give some estimation cost for those that required repair. quite comprehensive and satisfied with the service even though it take the whole day to complete it. as summary my major repair is

1) all bushes and mountings
2) stearing rack (minor leaking)
3) clutch house leaking (I ask them to quote including the clutch plate replacement
4) full major service (all oil/hydraulic, spkplug, filters, etc)

total estimation = 17k

sorry frgot to mentioned, they also give me a copy of the full report including the estimation sheet (surprisingly, in the estimation sheet, stated the parts no)

Top Bottom