F10 test drive feedback

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form
alpina b5;545702 said:
5 gt was launched together with f10

astroboy;545671 said:
Saw a 5GT on NKVE liao. Some more white karer.. looks huge! :eek:

Meanwhile, seen a handful of F10 on the road liao. For whatever the reason, I still prefer the E60 look.. :( Hopefully the F10 MSport would change my mind..

mikeyC;545668 said:
saw the 5 GT in AB showroom already but don't know whether officially launched or not. definitely look better than the F10 (in showroom), like the fierce look:top: never seen on road yet.

Ooh, didn't know the GT was launched at the same time as the F10. :D

Thanks for the lowdown. The GT does look imposing. Of all the new Bimmers, so far the one that never fails to make me do a double turn, has to be the X6. :top:

Hi all, thanks for all the info esp those providing the photos and comments.

Just like to share my view on the F10 523i, coming from a e39 528i driver. Test drove the F10 recently and was quite dissapointed in the lack of power, really doesnt move. Perhaps i shouldnt be expecting more from a 523i but i always thought newer engine may make wonder sometimes. Refinement is good, something i would expect from BMW especially a 5 series. I think NVH level is good but not fantastic, wind and road noise is a little high. Vibration is very minimal though.

Coming from e39, i obviously find the dashboard too busy to my liking, too much electronics and driving it, I dont feel as attach to the car as i do with e39. I havent really had experience with e60 so cannot compare on it so please pardon me for comparing to an old car, 16 years difference. Perhaps i am not use to newer age BMW since all my experience are older BMWs.

Just my 2c.

EuJax;568979 said:
Hi all, thanks for all the info esp those providing the photos and comments.

Just like to share my view on the F10 523i, coming from a e39 528i driver. Test drove the F10 recently and was quite dissapointed in the lack of power, really doesnt move. Perhaps i shouldnt be expecting more from a 523i but i always thought newer engine may make wonder sometimes. Refinement is good, something i would expect from BMW especially a 5 series. I think NVH level is good but not fantastic, wind and road noise is a little high. Vibration is very minimal though.

Coming from e39, i obviously find the dashboard too busy to my liking, too much electronics and driving it, I dont feel as attach to the car as i do with e39. I havent really had experience with e60 so cannot compare on it so please pardon me for comparing to an old car, 16 years difference. Perhaps i am not use to newer age BMW since all my experience are older BMWs.

Just my 2c.

I totally agree bro...too light a steering...definitely no kick in the engine...a Merc already? The nose doesn't look garang enuf...straight into uncle-image territory...and that's a bloody good thing cos I don't have to scratch my head trying to get rid of my current ride, the 320d, which I still absolutely LURVE!

F10 M Sports

bmw-f10-m-sports-package.jpg

bmw-f10-msports-front.jpg

bmw-f10-msports-rear.jpg

bmw-f10-msports-interior.jpg

bmw-f10-msports-wheel.jpg

Thanks astroboy...the seats looks good and exterior is more stunning as well. Cars these days...the wheels just have to get bigger i wonder why...otherwise it look so odd...but whats the point? Is it really needed? 20"? 21"? Standard 18" may look small sometimes even on e60...wonder why they design it in such a way...

Just my humble opinion, on Malaysian road, 18" is max for me and 19" is really pushing it. Comfortably 17". Pot holes just kill the tyres so quickly...

Regards

alpina b5;569363 said:
just got the specs list for the 528i....we won't be getting the M-sport kit...yet

now i need to hard 100 times harder can't wait to own one

gofei76;569457 said:
now i need to hard 100 times harder can't wait to own one

aiyoyo...bro gofei76, must be very tiring to be 'hard' all the time.....:3:

Top Bottom