Annual Dinner 2010

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yahoo!! just booked a room at the Crowne Plaza Hotel.. And for sure, the parking shouldn't a big issue for me.. hahaaha .. :rock:

See u all at 6:30PM/30th Oct 2010 at Crowne Plaza..............Top Floor.........Let's Enjoy ourselves.

See u guys tonite.. in general, to avoid traffic jam / chaos ..come from jalan ampang /hotel renaissance area... dont come through bukit bintang area..it will be jam packed... here is a map.. B is the front entrance to the hotel..

View Larger Map

There is a rear entrance to the rear parking arear inside the same building using Jalan Perak.. Just slow down and look for Crown Plaza's sign .. If from the front, slow down once u pass Equatorial Hotel..the Crown Plaza is just between Kenanga & Wisma Genting..

i ade short cut.... batman underground jalan... bwahahah... 15 mins from subang to Crown Plaza... Jam Inclusive...... bwahahahaha.....

attenbrough;577505 said:
i ade short cut.... batman underground jalan... bwahahah... 15 mins from subang to Crown Plaza... Jam Inclusive...... bwahahahaha.....

what road? i want use.. can i join?

Update

- The parking at the hotel is charged at RM10 flat rate.

- When arrive at the hotel lobby, follow the red carpet to the elevators...

11.59am

Would be good if someone got a copy of it and paste it up here.........

Don Franco;594604 said:
Would be good if someone got a copy of it and paste it up here.........

noted!

nst.jpg

.. and the writeup:

Headline: BMW Club to do more in 2011
Publication: NSUNT
Date of publication: Jan 2, 2011
Section heading: Cars, Bikes & Trucks
Page number: 005

BMW Club Malaysia hosted its annual dinner at The Crowne Plaza in Kuala Lumpur recently.

Called the "Glitz and Glam Night", the dinner saw a recap of events that were held this year and what club members can expect in 2011.

Among the events planned for this year is a drive to Thailand early in the year, and a local Bimmerfest which is a BMW car gathering due to be held at the Bukit Jalil Stadium later in the year.

"In 2011, we are planning to do more charity drives and spread the joy even among those who do not drive BMWs," said BMW Club Malaysia president Nazrie Elias.

There were games, a lucky draw and best-dressed contest for dinner guests with prizes given by BMW Malaysia, Ingress Auto, Continental Tyres, LG electronics, The Saujana Hotel and others.

BMW Club Malaysia is the only BMW club in the country that is recognised by the International Council of BMW Clubs and the Malaysian Registrar of Societies.

It has about 130 members.

BMW owners who are interested in joining the club have to pay a RM150 registration fee and an annual membership fee of RM150.

* For details, log on to www.bmwclubmalaysia.com.

(END)

Great stufff BMWCM! I look forward to the drive to Thailand early this year, the many charity drives planned and surely the Bimmerfest!!!!

ON! ON!

Mizhan,

Since it was an official drive , some members were not happy that it was to be on the CNY hols.

But un-official drive can still be organized . Take the lead bro!

don, i don't have much experience in organizing long drives, let alone a cross-border one. that's why i was excited when the club was planning an official trip into thailand. yes, i know we could do it ourselves, but i rather we go as a Club.

mizhan;594665 said:
don, i don't have much experience in organizing long drives, let alone a cross-border one. that's why i was excited when the club was planning an official trip into thailand. yes, i know we could do it ourselves, but i rather we go as a Club.

ask the person who name shall not be mentioned lar.

btw, it just like arranging a big family holiday..

XXX , Blacke90 are official members here who have done that trip not too long ago. They can do it too.

Better if we keep it within the Club. Maybe an official drive to Thailand on another date.

Come..let's drive to Danok/Haadyai. Here's the plan....

Jan 28

9am meet at Sungai Buloh R&R
9:15am - take off via PLUS
10:45am - break in Ipoh
11:15am - continue drive direct to BKH
1:30pm - arrive BKH duty free. Clear customs
2:30pm - Drive to Hadyai
3:30pm - Massage, free n ez
6:30pm - Re-group for dinner/evening activity

Jan 29

11am - re-group for check out
12 noon - lunch in Hadyai
1:30pm - leave Hadyai, check out border
2:30pm - In BKH, hit the highway
4pm - tea break along the highway R&R
6:30pm - arrive Sg Buloh R&R, convoy breakaway

Things to bring

1. Passport
2. Car registration, insurance
3. Yourself
4. Loads of cash
5. Your cellphone
6. U know what la....heheheheheh

And a great attitude for having fun in Thailand

How many takers???

P.S - this drive is best done as an overniter. You'll understand why when we get into Thailand "me love u long time"...hehehehehehe

Come on....you want a drive, lets do it. Jangan pikir too much, get your alibi in order, service your vehicle, top up touch n go and lets rock and roll

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom