Event and Outing Photos for Annual Dinner

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form
Status
Not open for further replies.

jarance

Founding Member
Ladies and Gentlemen,I am planning to do a slide show for the forth coming Annual Dinner.After looking through the photos that were posted from the members, I found that most of the picture are low quality for the slide shows due to limitation of size allowed by the forum. I need at least 800x600 pixel quality.Last year and this years we have various events that were attended by the members.1. AWAN - White ribbon campaign.2. AGM II3. Track Days at Sepang.4. Convoy to Kuala Selangor.5. Convoy to Ulu Yam6. Drive to Fraiser Hill.7. Grand TT8. Drive and BBQ at PD.9. Sepang Track day - 16 th April10. Wake Board.11. Pool Session12. other.If you have pictures to contribute to any events that were attented by the members of this club, please let me know and I will PM my email to you for send.For those who have big files, you can burn the images and pass the cdrom to me at showru TT or Klang TT. (I will pay for the CD-rom if you so required)Thanks everybodys in advance for their contribution. :eek:k: :eek:k:

Axle, you will be first to contribute. Please pass the cdrom at klang TT if you don't mind. See ya on thur...

i have some pictures for AGM and Wakeboarding... and may be some others... :nyehehe: :nyehehe:

i'll burn you a cd and let you decide what to show and what not to show... :p

on the side.. which software do you use to make the slideshow?

regards,

Originally posted by magicfox@May 18 2005, 06:26 PM
i have some pictures for AGM and Wakeboarding... and may be some others... :nyehehe: :nyehehe:

i'll burn you a cd and let you decide what to show and what not to show... :p

on the side.. which software do you use to make the slideshow?

regards,
thank magicfox for your contribution.

I will either used powerpoint or ACDSee. ACDSee is easy to use. Just load into a folder and click slide show. Time of interval can be adjusted. powerpoint a bit hassel but can do sound effect.

I also have a VCD player that can show slide show if the picture are in jpeg format. Either way, it does not matter.

In a way, we can always complile a good album for the committe member to select. later can make into mass production for sale at the AGM. Of course, this will need their sanction and blessing to sell the CD-rom.

Originally posted by jarance@May 18 2005, 06:15 AM
Ladies and Gentlemen,

I am planning to do a slide show for the forth coming Annual Dinner.

After looking through the photos that were posted from the members, I found that most of the picture are low quality for the slide shows due to limitation of size allowed by the forum. I need at least 800x600 pixel quality.

Last year and this years we have various events that were attended by the members.

1. AWAN - White ribbon campaign.
2. AGM II
3. Track Days at Sepang.
4. Convoy to Kuala Selangor.
5. Convoy to Ulu Yam
6. Drive to Fraiser Hill.
7. Grand TT
8. Drive and BBQ at PD.
9. Sepang Track day - 16 th April
10. Wake Board.
11. Pool Session
12. other.

If you have pictures to contribute to any events that were attented by the members of this club, please let me know and I will PM my email to you for send.

For those who have big files, you can burn the images and pass the cdrom to me at showru TT or Klang TT. (I will pay for the CD-rom if you so required)

Thanks everybodys in advance for their contribution.

:eek:k: :eek:k:
Jarance...u always one step in front....i also plan to suggest for multimedia show at annual dinner this coming meeting..........BTW u forget to includ the poor competitionnnnnnn :D

Originally posted by jarance@May 18 2005, 09:05 AM
Don't worry about it. I am just helping out in any way that I can to make your job easier as I know you are cracking your head to come with original ideas to present your case to the organising committee for the Annual dinner.

you know how garang 535 is when he is chairing the meeting.. ha..ha.. :D :D
TQ.....We shld work together to make the thing happen......535i :beaten: :beaten:

Originally posted by Lionel_Koh@May 18 2005, 09:41 PM

TQ.....We shld work together to make the thing happen......535i :beaten: :beaten:
aiyaa 535i actually not garang. he just pretend to be only.. :p :D

Many thanks to Jarance for the initiative. I'll put together a CD bro, no charge to you :D . Hope all will be generous enough to donate this and not make brother J pay for your CD!

Originally posted by wkwoo69@May 19 2005, 10:19 AM
Many thanks to Jarance for the initiative. I'll put together a CD bro, no charge to you :D . Hope all will be generous enough to donate this and not make brother J pay for your CD!
Thank wkwoo for your complilation. Appreciate the free contribution. :D

Maybe the Northern, Southern, Melacca can provided some photo of their TT n maybe some event which organised by themself. Can add in to the show....S'pore members as welllll

Originally posted by Lionel_Koh@May 19 2005, 11:00 AM
Maybe the Northern, Southern, Melacca can provided some photo of their TT n maybe some event which organised by themself. Can add in to the show....S'pore members as welllll
yes it would be nice to have some pic from the other chapter around the country.

please sent to my email address if you have something to contribute. Some caption related to the picture would be nice to have explaining the content of the picture.

Originally posted by fabianyee@May 19 2005, 12:50 PM
will compile those that I have taken as well...
thank fabian. I know I can count on you. :eek:k: :eek:k:

PM me on how to get my pics of the Grand TT to you.

Originally posted by saat@May 19 2005, 04:50 PM
PM me on how to get my pics of the Grand TT to you.
OK, have pm my email and contact number..

Thank saat for your contribution...

haaa, i cld recall saat havin posted a large on of pix coverin the grand TT event rmber? :)

anyway, i'll get mine complied as well on these followin events :
Track Days at Sepang.

1 Convoy to Kuala Selangor
2 Grand TT
3 Official TT (Showru)
4 Drive and BBQ at PD

i hev for others as well, but i suppose my collection issint great n wldnt come into handy .. no car pix, just mmbers chattin together n all dat ...

rgds, B)
kahar abdullah
ps : will pass to u at showru instead.

Jarance, I have hi res photos of much earlier events. Dated from 1st year the club was established. Will save a CD and pass to you. :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom