Esham E39/1999

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form
Bailey;214251 said:
dont bro if u do it surely lose virginity oooops sorry genuinity

Bailey.. " Genuinity" yes. This is the word in my mind that really make me 50-50 to change it. Kind of dilema here :p yes or no ... yes or no... dvd player ? originality? :eek: Ohhh...those dvd players are so nice..:eek: If i just slot a thin eject screen replacing the cassatte player it will blocked the center aircond ...aaaarrrghh :mad:

saw it once at the assecorries shop the chekai dvd player which can jes replace our passenger seat's sun visor, only thing tat they need to do is to connect to our business radio system

My 2cent opinion..get a flat screen tv 29" pasang kat dashbord baru ngam..he he he

ICEman63;214463 said:
My 2cent opinion..get a flat screen tv 29" pasang kat dashbord baru ngam..he he he
:p :D :eek:
Then bring my hifi home theatre set into my car as well. :p

Weekend on the speed of 150+km/h i hit a bridge/flyover joint bar ( Not so sure what they call that thing) and accidently the bar jerkout and knocked my car bottom chasis. :mad: Due to the knocked the exhaust sensors connection cable was pop out from its slot and it been drag a few kilometer before i stop by at R&R . Check the connection socket and luckly it not damage. I manage to slot it back the connection cable but i still send it to a workshop and asked them to cable tie those wires for better secure

DSC00734_small.jpg

Bro Esham, that is called Bridge Joints.....if the bridgejoints are not done as per specs we as driver can get quite a repair to do..sorry to hear your case. had mine at KL MRR2 in 2000 when driving my Citroen ZX Volcane at 130KM/h. Volcano it goes with total cost of repairing...I think was RM3K++. Banyak Makan Wang sure more.

Thanks ridzuanbakri.. lucky it just knocked the wire cover.

Just back from an Audio system shop. Asked about the after market Audio DVD/NAV system. And the rough cost estimation are:-:eek:
Duax Radio/DVD/NAV Double Din system - RM6800
Focal speakers - RM1500
Installation - RM300
Oh ya.. and i did asked them if they have the fm converter for the radio and they workshop say yes.. OK now is up to my pocket to decide.

Emm.. makan maggie also tak cukup nie.:rolleyes: :(

esham;214921 said:
Thanks ridzuanbakri.. lucky it just knocked the wire cover.

Just back from an Audio system shop. Asked about the after market Audio DVD/NAV system. And the rough cost estimation are:-:eek:
Duax Radio/DVD/NAV Double Din system - RM6800
Focal speakers - RM1500
Installation - RM300
Oh ya.. and i did asked them if they have the fm converter for the radio and they workshop say yes.. OK now is up to my pocket to decide.

Emm.. makan maggie also tak cukup nie.:rolleyes: :(

Guys..
Anybody here experience using DVD/CD/TV/Nav Head Unit 2 DIN make in China in their car? Are they reliable?:confused:

esham;216616 said:
Guys..
Anybody here experience using DVD/CD/TV/Nav Head Unit 2 DIN make in China in their car? Are they reliable?:confused:

I rather use the original standard one. Why BMW expensive than Proton. Figure it out bro.:D

initialM;216651 said:
I rather use the original standard one. Why BMW expensive than Proton. Figure it out bro.:D

yes...my heart did say so too..:( Yesterday even my wife start to say the same thing :eek: She said if i insist want to waste my money on that dvd/tv/cd/nav head unit better install it into her Jazz :p ... :rolleyes: smart girrrrl!!

6_5__TFT_Car_DVD_Player.jpg

if im not mistaken, if you install a diff head unit, certain functions on you MID will not work.

School holiday and alot of wedding parties going on on this time. That make me went to Terengganu last weekend. 1st when to Jitra and then from Jitra to Seberang Jaya - Baling - Gerik- Jeli - Macang - Jertih - Kuala Terengganu. While went through the east-west highway i knocked a hole on a road and my left rear rim chrome cover got loose and flue off ...:mad:
DSC00858.jpg

Don't know now where to get the new one..

sad to hear tat so hav u managed to find the replacement? hope one day we cld meet & put our rides side by side yeah

esham;222319 said:
While went through the east-west highway i knocked a hole on a road and my left rear rim chrome cover got loose and flue off ...:mad: =

Don't know now where to get the new one..

Bro, ada jual baru ..... sedia duit ada..... mahal jugak tu.... Pls check at AutoFuture damansara.

Yazid

Yup, Bailey . Hope we can meetup some day. But mine is almost stock la.. :p

JYazid, Thanks bro. i need to check that out. I believe it will be another cash..cash.. :eek:

esham;222502 said:
Yup, Bailey . Hope we can meetup some day. But mine is almost stock la.. :p

Beware bro, this guy is old & dangerous:p cabutssssssssss

tats good for the young gals wat as they like experienced man

esham, dont bother abt tis small kid lah he only drive E36 hehehehe

Bailey;222525 said:
tats good for the young gals wat as they like experienced man

esham, dont bother abt tis small kid lah he only drive E36 hehehehe

E36 oso good that's why orang tua pun ada pakai:eek:

wei tat E36 only meant to be given standard to kaum wanita i.e my wife hehehehe u kaum wanita ka? yeeeeeeeeeehhhhhhhhaaaaaaaa

Bailey;222531 said:
wei tat E36 only meant to be given standard to kaum wanita i.e my wife hehehehe u kaum wanita ka? yeeeeeeeeeehhhhhhhhaaaaaaaa

That shows women love 3 series yeeeeeehaaaaaaa:D

Top Bottom