• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form
sanjay nv;213978 said:
no worries mate,let me know if and when ur interested,[cheap cheap 4u]
goodday mate.

Bro..what do you do for living..i'm into merchandising and manufacturing

wah wat manufacturing u r into? i bet it must be ManuF@#cturing KODOKS hah

ICEman63;214059 said:
Ape jeling2 Mr InitialM..masuklah 20.00 rgt aje

Jeling menjeling maanjaa. Pabila menjeling hati tergoda. Bila tergoda terus merempit. kakakakka

wei JAN SUN enuf lah wit yr jiwang words........how to merempit if the amoi tua.......pun@#k

ICEman63;214060 said:
Bro..what do you do for living..i'm into merchandising and manufacturing

ADVERTISINGlah,bro..........why mate,you see a synergy between merchandizing and manufacturing,aah?

Bailey;214000 said:
wah sanjay u r like santa claus hah very kind of u letting go things cheap2 hah cheers

what2do mate,strong believer of "what goes around comes around", maklumlah maybe someday somebody out there will sell his or her hammans rim,sama macam you punya, cheap cheaper to melah.

how am i supposed to sell u cheap cheap one maaaaah, i got it also so cheap lah.

or else like wat yr signature says "GO TO BED & MAKE L*v$" hehehehehhe

ICEman63;214101 said:
Bro i dont use CALTEX SYNEGY lah..like Mr Bailey said i manuf@#$ring Kodok

sorry............ mate,what i meant was "why you see a synergy between advervising and your merchandizing & manufacturing,aah? sorrylah silap type.

Bailey;214104 said:
how am i supposed to sell u cheap cheap one maaaaah, i got it also so cheap lah.

or else like wat yr signature says "GO TO BED & MAKE L*v$" hehehehehhe

ok,.......... 2nite is the nite, let see if it happenz,mate.

ICEman63;214106 said:
Bro kasi typo betul2lah bold pun salah..

itulah gua cakap............old hand, lagi one finger typing. please lah give some credit here for trying, apalah.

Emmm...guys, any problem If i remove the cassatte player and the ori radio panel and change after market DVD player? Is anybody done it before any photos..??

DSC00613_small.jpg

esham;214173 said:
Emmm...guys, any problem If i remove the cassatte player and the ori radio panel and change after market DVD player? Is anybody done it before any photos..??

DSC00613_small.jpg

If u do successful, dun forget tell me how u do it.. I am planning that oso.

Top Bottom