Esham E39/1999

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form
bmw7833;211749 said:
Dun talk about plate number, u will ache initialM heart for JKE39.:D

Waaaaaaaa isk isk isk JKE 36:p

JKE 39 mmmmmmm:rolleyes: maybe for next car

sorry lah initialM tat day when i was in jb i saw JKE39 on a new cub chai yeeeeehhhaaaaa, wah so fast hah getting yr E39 sure byk untung ya

bmw7833;211838 said:
Then borrow one for me..

Borrow 2 oso can:D

Esham,

If waiting for a year for no 39 make sure u really bid the highest price;)

Yalor..dun act like initialM put little duit then think to get no E36..:D :D

I got the same issues on the seat electronic panel that damaged after "abuse" by previous owner. Luckly my local workshop got spare for this which it reserve to another customer. So he decide to give it to me first so he installed it. This time after i review afew case from the other thread i asked the technician to install it with proper shim and enforcement. Hope it last much longer.
The panel cost was Rm190 / 2pcs ( left and right ). Now it look nicer :)

DSC00777_small.jpg

esham;206317 said:
My meter panel numbering is disspearing and "they" want to change it to new one. It cost them 3K - that what they said. Still waiting for the spare parts to arrive.

DSC00612_small.jpg

OK after along wait the new meter panel has arrived and installed.
5/5 Installed the new panel and replaced the old which most of the dot matrix light were dispeared. Now i can see clearly the warning or error message sign if available. :)
The new panel cost RM3000 and the reseting by AutoBavaria RM200. The cost bare by my car dealer as part of the deal.:)

After installation. :)
DSC00780_small.jpg

esham;210123 said:
Tested the spring the other day - the car was abit more bouncing compared with stock spring when i speed up to 17O kmh.. emm..not really like it.

Sorry guys i tested again with my friends last week and they said it not really due to spring and it due to absorber suspension. We check back and yes the front left absorver is "out" leak compared with the right one. :mad: have to look on those absorber on the next round. :rolleyes:

esham;212195 said:
Sorry guys i tested again with my friends last week and they said it not really due to spring and it due to absorber suspension. We check back and yes the front left absorver is "out" leak compared with the right one. :mad: have to look on those absorber on the next round. :rolleyes:

That's for sure since standard abs wt longer shaft will be pressed deeper wt sport spring. U must use sport abs like bilstien B8 that hv shorter & thicker shaft to complement the eibach spring:D

After 1.5 month owning E39 now i start notice more and more E39 bug around Ipoh town. Hei...where they came from? :D

check it out

hi mate,
excellent choice.....E39 [NOW THATS A "RIDE"]
Anyway i see ur steering does not come in MULTIFUNCTION,
Bro.....are you interested in gettin one

coz, i've got mine [removed the week i got my e39, and fitted a brand new M5 version] so you know,IT still look very NEW.
PM ME IF UR INTERESTED,GOODDAY MATE.

ATTACH SOME PIX, FOR YOUR VIEWING

Thanks for the offer sanjay. It is in my list but a few thing need to be settle first. I did asked a friend about the Multi function steering and he did heard it was about 7k for the steering including installation at Sunway. :sweat

12/05 Change my plate no font from shining 3D no to "Singapore style" no. -RM80

no worries mate,let me know if and when ur interested,[cheap cheap 4u]
goodday mate.

wah sanjay u r like santa claus hah very kind of u letting go things cheap2 hah cheers

woi iceman63 wat u think my car is a toy car hah then yours wat cable car ka? wait till ah foo show u the bills

Top Bottom