Eastcos Automobile

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form

soma

Club Guest
I have searched this entire forum and found zero posts/comments on Andy Wong's place called Eastcos Automobile in Bukit Jalil. Has anyone serviced their BMW there? If so, were you happy with the service, price etc. I am in need of discs, pads, oil and filter change so shopping around at the moment.Any suggestions would be appreciated. thanks, Soma

soma;814584 said:
I have searched this entire forum and found zero posts/comments on Andy Wong's place called Eastcos Automobile in Bukit Jalil. http://eastcosautomobile.com

Has anyone serviced their BMW there? If so, were you happy with the service, price etc. I am in need of discs, pads, oil and filter change so shopping around at the moment.

Any suggestions would be appreciated.
thanks, Soma

Hi Soma!
Andy has been taking care of my 3 BMWs since he setup his workshop at Bukit Jalil....
His boys have done a good job everytime and overall service level is rated excellent....
Prices are reasonable...
No harm trying it once and see for yourself....

Hi Soma,

Andy have been servicing my E87 for 2 years now. I feel that they do charge fairly for the spare parts and the labour.
Last year, I had bought the whole set of absorber, bushing, the likes, brake pads, and fuel filter from Singapore and had it installed at Andy's place. It only costs RM500 for the labour to change the parts I mentioned. Mind you, I had the car serviced at the same time.
Good place.

Top Bottom